+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change employer on YP

Hute

Feb 1, 2018
Hi guys,
I recently changed employer under my Young professional visa, but I´m still waiting for official response from the Immigration. I already received reply from them via email:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Your request to change employers has been reviewed and approved.

To formally change employers, you must apply to change the conditions of your work permit.

Question is, do I have to wait to be able to legally work under my new employer until they send me another answer to my application or I´m good to go.
Thanks guy

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You have to wait until you have a new work permit before you can start working for the new employer.

FVC

Nov 7, 2019
Hi guys,
I recently changed employer under my Young professional visa, but I´m still waiting for official response from the Immigration. I already received reply from them via email:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Your request to change employers has been reviewed and approved.

To formally change employers, you must apply to change the conditions of your work permit.

Question is, do I have to wait to be able to legally work under my new employer until they send me another answer to my application or I´m good to go.
Thanks guy
Hey I realise this post is from a while back, but I was wondering if you could tell me how long it took for IRCC to get back to you after you submitted the paper work by post? I'm in the same situation. Did you get a confirmation email that is was being processed or did they mail you te new YP visa without further correspondence?