+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change employer after got nominee Help

boody222

Jul 23, 2010
hi ,

i am an international student studied 2 years in nova scotia and graduated , i applied for Nova Scotia Nominee Program , and got the nomination just to make it clear the main conditions about employment ( minimum wage 10/hour- work in my field of study - full time job and ofcourse the job to be in Nova scotia)
now i got my nominee and got better job with more money and much more focused in my field of study and i really wanna take it

so is this gonna hold my nomination or withdraw my nomination and i heard i had to notify the nomination office but i wanna know what are they gonna do about it , because i dont wanna get my nomination on hold or withdrew,
so if anyone had solid information or know an experience for someone about that?

boody222

Jul 23, 2010
hi again,
i just wanted to put some more information so someone can help me
i studied 2 years in university in Nova Scotia , then i graduated and i got my post graduate work permit for 3 years , i applied for the nomination which its work conditions mentioned earlier but i forgot 1 condition is to work at least 90 days at ur employer before u apply which i have already did and applied and got nominated , so now i wanna change my employer for a new job which satisfy all the conditions above , i called the helpline they told me they are gonna make re-evaluation , but i dont wanna get my nomination withheld or withdrew

so anyone had similar experience or know information that can help me

really appreciated thanks all