+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

change DOB

eyoatam

Sep 20, 2015
greetings
:)

how can i have WES change my completed ECA report, because it stated the wrong DOB? and be informed that the DOB on the academic record has the correct DOB, the error come from me while creating the WES account and entering the WRONG DOB. i assume they took my DOB from the account detail and made the report. so can i have the report changed??? what should i do??

thank you for your help.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eyoatam said:
greetings
:)

how can i have WES change my completed ECA report, because it stated the wrong DOB? and be informed that the DOB on the academic record has the correct DOB, the error come from me while creating the WES account and entering the WRONG DOB. i assume they took my DOB from the account detail and made the report. so can i have the report changed??? what should i do??

thank you for your help.
Call them and tell them what you said here. If the correct birth date is on your documents, they'll change it for you.

eyoatam

Sep 20, 2015
dobes said:
Call them and tell them what you said here. If the correct birth date is on your documents, they'll change it for you.
i emailed but got no response...but do u know for sure the report sent to me by hard copy and the electronic copy can indeed be changed by WES??

zanny

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2015
AOR Received.
30-10-2015
IELTS Request
27-07-2015
Interview........
Not reqd
Passport Req..
08-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
Mid-2016
Calling WES is tricky. There is a huge lead time before your call in answered.

Email them - they reply promptly.