Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Hi Sheldoor,

so good to hear this. I want to change my DLI & from September 2020 to January 2021.
My agent is suggesting that I will have to withdraw my earlier application and then lodhe a new application. But anyhow raising a web form and submitting new loa, fee receipt, sop seems like a better plan.

What will you suggest?
Of course your agent wants a new Application to be lodged.

EmJ_BLR

Dec 31, 2020
Thank you. I submitted webform yesterday with new LOA & a letter of explanation. Did you get your approval?
@maricelpba
When you submitted the webform, did you upload new SOP as well ? or an LOE (just explaining why we changed DLI). Did you get any acknowledgement from IRCC after submitting?

maricelpba

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
@maricelpba
When you submitted the webform, did you upload new SOP as well ? or an LOE (just explaining why we changed DLI). Did you get any acknowledgement from IRCC after submitting?
I did not upload new SOP, just a letter of explanation about the changes made. I did not get an acknowledgment to the webform so I decided to email the immigration office where my file is and 17 days after sending an email, I received an automated response acknowledging the documents/info sent. Still waiting for the final decision on SP application.

Reactions: EmJ_BLR

EmJ_BLR

Dec 31, 2020
I did not upload new SOP, just a letter of explanation about the changes made. I did not get an acknowledgment to the webform so I decided to email the immigration office where my file is and 17 days after sending an email, I received an automated response acknowledging the documents/info sent. Still waiting for the final decision on SP application.
@maricelpba, Thanks for the reply.
Your SP application is for Fall 2021 ?