+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change DLI after AIP

soniclife

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
I have two admissions for masters one for fall 2020 and another for winter 2021.
I applied the study permit for fall program and received the AIP as well.Now that there is possibility that the program might be online thinking of changing to the second university for winter 2021.
Once study permit is approved changing DLI is easy is what I heard but since its still in AIP does the change have to happen through webform? Any other details need to be provided? LOE on why the change ?

My timelines
Visa office: singapore

Got my first admission: June 1st
Applied — June 15th
Biometric letter - June 16th
Medical request letter - July 8th
Biometric appt - July 15th
Medical appt- July 16th
Eligibility around : 22/23 July
Medical passed - July 30th
In principle approval- Aug 1st
Got second admission letter : August 5th

Reactions: Mary_mary123

saqib547

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
I have two admissions for masters one for fall 2020 and another for winter 2021.
I applied the study permit for fall program and received the AIP as well.Now that there is possibility that the program might be online thinking of changing to the second university for winter 2021.
Once study permit is approved changing DLI is easy is what I heard but since its still in AIP does the change have to happen through webform? Any other details need to be provided? LOE on why the change ?

My timelines

Applied — June 15th
Medical appt- July 16th
From which country you applied?

user8rahul

Oct 11, 2020
Hello,

My timelines

Applied — June 15th
Medical appt- July 16th
I have the same issue, Did you post anything to web form related to this? If yes what was the response?

sheldoor

Nov 4, 2020
I did this. After applying for study permit in March, I got admit from another University in May for my studies starting September 2020. I raised a webform and uploaded new LOA.

Jaydip2406

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
I did this. After applying for study permit in March, I got admit from another University in May for my studies starting September 2020. I raised a webform and uploaded new LOA.
Did you also upload the new SOP with an explanation or not? or just a new LOA?

D_D

Jun 8, 2020
Yes got PPR.
Hi Sheldoor,

so good to hear this. I want to change my DLI & from September 2020 to January 2021.
My agent is suggesting that I will have to withdraw my earlier application and then lodhe a new application. But anyhow raising a web form and submitting new loa, fee receipt, sop seems like a better plan.

What will you suggest?