+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of Visa refusal!!!????? Please Help

taha feroz

Oct 2, 2016
Hello,
My name is Taha i'm from Delhi India, I'm a class 12th student of science stream (non medical) with Information Practices subject and i've failed in maths but i passed class 12th(2016) because i have total 6 subjects.

My overall % is 55.4% in class 12th and 55.8% .in class 10th but i'm going to give improvement exam of maths and english only in march 2017 and i've also given IELTS (L-8.0, R-6.0, W-5.5, S-6.5 Overall 6.5)

I Want to get admission in BE Software Engineering in fall 2017

The main thing is my consultant is saying that you will never get Visa because you failed in maths even if you give improvement exam in maths and English!!

I know i can improve my whole percentage just by giving exam of these two subjects(maths and english) but they are saying you will not get visa or you have to give exam of all subjects which i can not do because honestly i know i will improve my overall % by 5 to 8% or maybe more!!!!

Its my dream to study in Canada but my consultant is scaring me a lot please somebody help me please!!!!!!!!!!

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

taha feroz said:
Hello,
My name is Taha i'm from Delhi India, I'm a class 12th student of science stream (non medical) with Information Practices subject and i've failed in maths but i passed class 12th(2016) because i have total 6 subjects.

My overall % is 55.4% in class 12th and 55.8% .in class 10th but i'm going to give improvement exam of maths and english only in march 2017 and i've also given IELTS (L-8.0, R-6.0, W-5.5, S-6.5 Overall 6.5)

The main thing is my consultant is saying that you will never get Visa because you failed in maths even if you give improvement exam in maths and English!!

I know i can improve my whole percentage just by giving exam of these two subjects(maths and english) but they are saying you will not get visa or you have to give exam of all subjects which i can not do because honestly i know i will improve my overall % by 5 to 8% or maybe more!!!!

Its my dream to study in Canada but my consultant is scaring me a lot please somebody help me please!!!!!!!!!!

Your consultant is correct. Overall your profile is weak.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
taha feroz said:
Hello,

Hi,

Your profile seems average and did you mean you failed in maths (2016) and now you're improving your maths ?

If yes,then it maybe make some trouble to get Canadian study permit because maths is the major subject in non-medical similar to biology for medical
Your IELTS is okay which is 6.5 not less than 5.5 ,perfect for undergraduate diploma program's (not for degrees)

I would suggest you to improve your profile as much you can and what about visa ?

I have seen many people who got their visas even less than 50% marks in academics ,also seen rejected cases with more than 70% 80% marks ,so you can justify it in your SOP and no one can predict that weather you will get visa or not so don't worry,

Thank you ,best of luck

taha feroz

Oct 2, 2016
hardeep bal said:
Hi,

Your profile seems average and did you mean you failed in maths (2016) and now you're improving your maths ?

If yes,then it maybe make some trouble to get Canadian study permit because maths is the major subject in non-medical similar to biology for medical
Your IELTS is okay which is 6.5 not less than 5.5 ,perfect for undergraduate diploma program's (not for degrees)

I would suggest you to improve your profile as much you can and what about visa ?

I have seen many people who got their visas even less than 50% marks in academics ,also seen rejected cases with more than 70% 80% marks ,so you can justify it in your SOP and no one can predict that weather you will get visa or not so don't worry,

Thank you ,best of luck
Yes I failed in maths exam but i have a result of pass because in CBSE if you have 6 subjects and pass 5 subjects you will be declared pass even if you have failed in any of the 6th subject!!!

and i'm going to give Improvement exam of CBSE in march 2017 in the following subjects :- Maths and English

I've calculated my odds frankly and I know my percentage will increase from 55.4 to 60-68% just by giving these two improvement exams!!

Even after giving improvement exam will i get visa rejection ?

Thank you all for replies thank you so much

aviator96

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taha feroz said:
Yes I failed in maths exam but i have a result of pass because in CBSE if you have 6 subjects and pass 5 subjects you will be declared pass even if you have failed in any of the 6th subject!!!

and i'm going to give Improvement exam of CBSE in march 2017 in the following subjects :- Maths and English

I've calculated my odds frankly and I know my percentage will increase from 55.4 to 60-68% just by giving these two improvement exams!!

Even after giving improvement exam will i get visa rejection ?

Thank you all for replies thank you so much
chances are slim. it will be good if you look up for other countries such as New Zealand. My visa for canada was even rejected after 12th in 2014 because i was having 48 marks in maths in 12th grade. my overall percentage was 53% science stream (non-medical). passing marks were 33 and in maths i got 48 so they rejected. below 50 is not good for canada. Rest all luck. All the best.

vagaur

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2015
Doc's Request.
Husband PCC from Singapore on 15th September
Nomination.....
28-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
Inland no file transfer
Med's Request
Decmber 8th 2016
taha feroz said:
Hello,

Hey Taha Feroz

Don't apply for Jan 2017 batch as it will be a refusal for sure. But once you give your Mathematics and English exams again next year and you pass them there are very good chances for you to get approved for study visa. As one of my classmates failed his mathematics exam non medical and he again gave his mathematics exam next year and got approved for study permit within 10working days. Make sure to write your SOP yourself with all the details and explanations that you will leave Canada once your study is completed and you have tons of connections in your home country and you have strong financial background and your program is related to the study you have completed in high school.

Best of Luck
Vagaur

taha feroz

Oct 2, 2016
Thank you all for helping me out once I've given my improvement exam I'll let everyone know did i get visa or not!

All the best everyone