+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of visa after 2 refusal for may 2020 intake

Dchosen1

Aug 11, 2021
Hello Gursewak Singh, after reading your answer about visa refusal I come to know that your application was also rejected twice like mine so I thought you would be best person to help me.

Now I got my visa refusal second time for sept2021 intake And I want reapply again for jan2022 intake could you please guide me through Sop and Lop should I attach both of them with my application.

This time I would change my course and college previously I Applied for business administration but now I opt software development. I passed my +2 with non medical in2020. How can I justify my change of course this time. Should I also order Caips notes before reapply.

Please help me bro I am very demotivate this time and conditions are really bad. Please help for your precious time.

Harinder
Could you elaborate on your past qualifications? Maybe I could help by looking at that.

Harinderr

Aug 21, 2021
Could you elaborate on your past qualifications? Maybe I could help by looking at that.
I scored 68% in +2 through physics, chemistry, math in 2020 My ielts overall band score are 6.5 listing 7.5 reading 6.5 speaking and writing 6
First I applied for may 2021 intake in Business administration diploma of 2 years at Norquest college and got refusal on 14 april and second I deferred my course for sept2021 intake and again got refused on 1 august.
Now I want to reapply again for jan 2022 intake. I applied for offer letter in software development diploma.
But this time am very demotivate regarding application and I'm not sure how of to approach VO with change of course and college.
Are there chance of study visa this time
Should I write separate LOE on how I tackle my refusal reasons or should I mention that in SOP. Thansk for replying

Dchosen1

Aug 11, 2021
I think changing a college is fine but the change in courses is a bit extreme. Business administration and software development are on very separate spectrums and it might be difficult to clearly understand your interests or purpose of visit. Changing your mind is okay but why the drastic change. The only way you could go around this is to provide solid reasons as you already know.

Honestly, I don’t understand your text entirely. Have you completed a bachelors degree already or you just finished high school?

Harinderr

Aug 21, 2021
I think changing a college is fine but the change in courses is a bit extreme. Business administration and software development are on very separate spectrums and it might be difficult to clearly understand your interests or purpose of visit. Changing your mind is okay but why the drastic change. The only way you could go around this is to provide solid reasons as you already know.

Honestly, I don’t understand your text entirely. Have you completed a bachelors degree already or you just finished high school?
Following are the reasons given for refusal
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous
studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and/or your future prospects and plans.
With respect to second reason this time I opted
for different course.
I just finished high school in 2020 with non-medical stream

Dchosen1

Aug 11, 2021
In your case, I think you have to talk about your background/the courses that you took in high school and the ones you liked best. If you did well in any of these courses, explain what spark your interest then connect it to business administration. Bare in mind that there are components of business administration so Maths - accounting etc. Something to show progress or interest. You can do the same for software development; probably you had a course in information technology etc…The purpose of visit definitely explains that the VO is not seeing any motivation or valid reason for your proposed study.

I think you might need further guidance. Send me your email address. I’ll contact you to provide a better response after seeing your documents.

Harinderr

Aug 21, 2021
In your case, I think you have to talk about your background/the courses that you took in high school and the ones you liked best. If you did well in any of these courses, explain what spark your interest then connect it to business administration. Bare in mind that there are components of business administration so Maths - accounting etc. Something to show progress or interest. You can do the same for software development; probably you had a course in information technology etc…The purpose of visit definitely explains that the VO is not seeing any motivation or valid reason for your proposed study.

I think you might need further guidance. Send me your email address. I’ll contact you to provide a better response after seeing your documents.
Hi
My email is harinnderrr@gmail.com