+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of re-admitted after I was unable to meet up with previous offer

sheriff24

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
I was admitted into M.A Economics (Saint Mary's Univ.) but unable to go for visa. I have applied this year again, what are mine chances of getting admission for fall, 2016.

Response from the school:

Hello Sheriff,
After consultation with Dr. Akbari, we cannot guarantee acceptance to the Master of Applied Economics program again. This means that funding is also not guaranteed. However, if accepted, your application will be reconsidered for funding, with the potential that the amount of funding offered could be more, or less, than what was previously offered to you. Please note that if your application is received after the February 1 deadline, your application will not be considered for funding. Please submit your new application as soon as possible.

Since we have your documents on file, you will only be required to submit a new application and application fee. If you will be attending another institution in the time between your previous application for September 2015 and the new application for September 2016, you will be required to send us an official copy of that transcript.

Any suggestion from anyone concerning this response.