+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHANCES OF PR

NSU_GIRL

Jan 1, 2012
What is the chances of getting a PR !!!!

1.after completing marketing and business intelligence research from Algonquin College???(what are the chances for taking another course or what can be the scenario?)

2.After completing from any colleges at any courses (business related) of a duration of 2 years ???

3.FROM MARKETING FIELD WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF GETTING JOBS ????????????????????

tiger007

Champion Member
NSU_GIRL said:
What is the chances of getting a PR !!!!

1.after completing marketing and business intelligence research from Algonquin College???(what are the chances for taking another course or what can be the scenario?)

2.After completing from any colleges at any courses (business related) of a duration of 2 years ???

3.FROM MARKETING FIELD WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF GETTING JOBS ????????????????????
Hi,

The questions posted are too broad and vague to be answered specifically and has no direct YES or NO. It's like asking vaguely-- "will you get a job (or your probable career)" :
after
1. completing a certain course from a certain college, 2. any Two years course from any college and 3. the overall general scope in this field.

Answer is We don't know and nobody can tell. Nobody is sure, in current state of economy and what the future will hold!
However, What I can tell you is it all depends on YOU! If you are good enough, have the required skill sets the employers are looking for and can beat the rest of the competition.. be it marketing or any other field.. YOU can get that job, and if you are not cut for the grill... then you ain't making it anywhere. You have to work hard, make your resume better and stand out in the crowd to get THAT job you desire! As simple as that.

1. Doing some course form certain college cannot guarantee you anything.
2. Same as above, only INCENTIVE- you 'll be getting a 3 years post grad work permit, and that definitely gives you a hell lotta time to search for a job.
3. I'm sure there are jobs, but YOU got to find it in this era of cut throat competition!

Chances of PR ? Again it's up-to you. It all depends as to what you want to do and which path you want to pursue. You can go for Canadian experience class (work at least 1 year in your field of study in a skilled job after studies, where you need to do the 2 years studies for getting adequate time) or go for PNP ( work for 6 months instead of 1 year, can manage it tightly under a year by studying a 1 year course) and then apply for nomination & PR.

Best of Luck
tiger007

NSU_GIRL

Jan 1, 2012
:) thank you !!! so very much brother, answers are really in detail ... and am sure its helping many like me...

1.I have a question.I am interested in Algonquin college in the program of marketing and business intelligence research. but I have to come back after finishing up, in this situation what would be my next step to stay at least for 2 more years exactly from the day my course with Algonquin finishes?

P.S: I am very very very much interested in ALGONQUIN in OTTAWA ONLY. But As My cgpa is low , and Ottawa is my only prior option so I am really very worried about the future of it, OBVIOUSLY I DON'T WANT TO COME BACK JUST AFTER FINISHING :(

please help me by answering.

tiger007

Champion Member
NSU_GIRL said:
:) thank you !!! so very much brother, answers are really in detail ... and am sure its helping many like me...

1.I have a question.I am interested in Algonquin college in the program of marketing and business intelligence research. but I have to come back after finishing up, in this situation what would be my next step to stay at least for 2 more years exactly from the day my course with Algonquin finishes?

P.S: I am very very very much interested in ALGONQUIN in OTTAWA ONLY. But As My cgpa is low , and Ottawa is my only prior option so I am really very worried about the future of it, OBVIOUSLY I DON'T WANT TO COME BACK JUST AFTER FINISHING :(

please help me by answering.

Hi,

As far as I know (I'm no expert and am too a fellow student just like you looking forward to go to Canada for higher studies), Once you leave Canada immediately after completion of course, without securing post grad work permit, then you won't be able to come back,unless you re-enter as a student or find some similar routes. So, before leaving you must definitely get your PGWP( most probably with a muti-entry TRV, so that you can re-enter Canada again). It also depends as to how long you will be staying back in your native country and if you are staying any longer, then the particular course you mentioned at Algonquin of 1 year won't provide you with sufficient time ( just 1 year post grad work permit) and hence it will be very logical and highly reccomended to do a 2years PG cert/diploma course at any college and gain a 3 years post grad work permit which will not only give you enough time in hand to do your stuff, but also (if I get the question correctly) let you stay more than 2 years (3 years in this case) after the completion of your course and hence giving you all the time in the world.

Getting admission to COLLEGES has nothing to do with your cgpa/marks (unless otherwise stated specifically for a particular programme which is rare), and all you need is a Bachelor's degree and a good IELTS score (usually minimum 6.5 overall).
If you really want time in your hand and want to stay in the Ottawa area too, you will have to search for a 2 years post graduate course in a college (related to your field, which I assume is Business) and which I think there is none in Ottawa (again you will ahve to do research) or go for a 1 year post graduate course, which will keep ur time very limited.

And, my dear obviously, you are not the 1st student who doesn't want to go back from Canada to his/her native country after studies! ;) you don't need to mention that, unless the opposite is your motive!

Conclusion: If you are unsure about tour schedules, and want better shots at getting that coveted PR, its logical to opt for a 2 years PG cert/diploma course and get a 3 years PGWP.

Hope, it clears your queries.

Best of luck
tiger007

bringiton

May 25, 2014
tiger007 said:
Hi,

As far as I know (I'm no expert and am too a fellow student just like you looking forward to go to Canada for higher studies), Once you leave Canada immediately after completion of course, without securing post grad work permit, then you won't be able to come back,unless you re-enter as a student or find some similar routes. So, before leaving you must definitely get your PGWP( most probably with a muti-entry TRV, so that you can re-enter Canada again). It also depends as to how long you will be staying back in your native country and if you are staying any longer, then the particular course you mentioned at Algonquin of 1 year won't provide you with sufficient time ( just 1 year post grad work permit) and hence it will be very logical and highly reccomended to do a 2years PG cert/diploma course at any college and gain a 3 years post grad work permit which will not only give you enough time in hand to do your stuff, but also (if I get the question correctly) let you stay more than 2 years (3 years in this case) after the completion of your course and hence giving you all the time in the world.

Getting admission to COLLEGES has nothing to do with your cgpa/marks (unless otherwise stated specifically for a particular programme which is rare), and all you need is a Bachelor's degree and a good IELTS score (usually minimum 6.5 overall).
If you really want time in your hand and want to stay in the Ottawa area too, you will have to search for a 2 years post graduate course in a college (related to your field, which I assume is Business) and which I think there is none in Ottawa (again you will ahve to do research) or go for a 1 year post graduate course, which will keep ur time very limited.

And, my dear obviously, you are not the 1st student who doesn't want to go back from Canada to his/her native country after studies! ;) you don't need to mention that, unless the opposite is your motive!

Conclusion: If you are unsure about tour schedules, and want better shots at getting that coveted PR, its logical to opt for a 2 years PG cert/diploma course and get a 3 years PGWP.

Hope, it clears your queries.

Best of luck
tiger007

Thank you Tiger. You have being very instrumental in providing details.. Kudos and God Bless you