+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of getting multiple entry visitor visa without family invitation

phm

May 2, 2018
If you don't have a family in Canada, is there any chance of getting multiple entry visitor visa?

BECA RCIC

May 27, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
Other
If you don't have a family in Canada, is there any chance of getting multiple entry visitor visa?
First of all, all TRV issued now are multiple entry visas.
Second, you do not have to visit family in order to apply TRV, you can apply under tourism, business, etc.
However, due to COVID 19, I do not recommend to apply TRV currently unless you can prove your trip is essential (such as medical appointment)

Reactions: phm

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
Second, you do not have to visit family in order to apply TRV, you can apply under tourism, business, etc.
However, due to COVID 19, I do not recommend to apply TRV currently unless you can prove your trip is essential (such as medical appointment)
You have travel history? Like EU, UK, US etc? Than book hotel and make some day to day Itinerary.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
All TRVs are considered for multiple entry but not all are issued multiple entry. Many single entry TRVs are still issued.