+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of Admission

canadianatheart

May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
max_0300 said:
Do you guys have any idea about Carleton University for Finance Program at Undergraduate Level ??
I know some people that have gone to Carleton. I can't tell you much about Carleton except it is good for Business, I don't think it's very hard to get into Carleton if you are applying for any of the Business Programs. Also Ottawa is a wonderful place!!! GoodLuck!!!

yasirmajid

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hi Masab,

I will suggest apply into a community college in Canada. Government funded (community) colleges are very strong lobby in Canada. You can transfer credits from one college to another or may have chance to transfer into other university. For example, it may different situation for someone to apply in Canadian university with average CGPA of 2.75 or less. However, if you move in to any college say Centennial, Fanshawe, Seneca, you may get transfer into university from there.

Regards
Yasir Majid
Students Solution Educational Services Limited

masab.qayyum

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Thanks Yasir Majid for the suggestion. I have heard that it is very difficult to get VISA on the basis of College as I already have a Bachelors degree, if I get admission in a PG Diploma or Certificate there are less chances of getting a Canadian Visa then If I get admission into a masters program.

nirma1230

Jun 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes thank you i am also trying to get admission in china, can some one guide me for MBBS,