+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of a study visa with 2 years gap after graduation without any work experience.

hlakshay

Feb 20, 2019
I completed my graduation in 2016 however, there was a degree issue going on between my college and university grant commission and that's why i couldn't get my degree or my marksheets at that time. That's why i couldn't get a job and i also couldn't applied for ielts cuz i wasn't sure of my graduation degree at that time . But in early 2018 i got my degree and i started working from 18 june untill 22nd jan (I've offer letter, bank statement of my salary, can arrange my experience letter as well) . now i am preparing for ielts for jan 2020 intake for a PGDM course in vancouver. What can i do about that 2 years gap?? What are my chances to get a study visa.? I wanted to Continue my studies after my graduation but couldn't because of that degree issue. Please help. Thank you. PS I got 78% in 12th and 58% in BBA and my immigration agent says that i must attach a fake internship certificate to make my case stronger. Can i do that? How does the VO verifies the work experience of a candidate? Thank you

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
A fake internship certificate really !! Time to dump the agent unless you want to apply , be found out and end up with a ban for misrepresentation. IRCC can and will check anything if they chose to as far as they are able that is included with an application.

Maybe share here what course you are planning to take , how that relates to your current qualifications and how will improve your prospects when you return to your home country. Gaps on their own are not necessarily a negative whether employed or not.

Reactions: hlakshay

hlakshay

Feb 20, 2019
A fake internship certificate really !! Time to dump the agent unless you want to apply , be found out and end up with a ban for misrepresentation. IRCC can and will check anything if they chose to as far as they are able that is included with an application.

Maybe share here what course you are planning to take , how that relates to your current qualifications and how will improve your prospects when you return to your home country. Gaps on their own are not necessarily a negative whether employed or not.
Thank you so much for your reply. I was also saying the same thing to him but he said that the amount of applications they recieve is huge and thus, they won't go in details and all. I need to find another agent then. You're right. And here's my profile, please feel free to share your views as to how can i strengthen my case:
Ive done BBA in business management (Generic management) and once I'm done with my ielts test i will apply for Post graduate diploma in Either Supply chain management or marketing management to futher enhance my skills in a particular field cuz earlier my bba was in generic management and i didn't really learn anything particularly. This course will help me learn a new skill and will help me alot with my future in my home country.
So please guide me as to what should i do to get a offer letter from a college and also my study visa without any problems?

hlakshay

Feb 20, 2019
Thank you so much for your reply. I was also saying the same thing to him but he said that the amount of applications they recieve is huge and thus, they won't go in details and all. I need to find another agent then. You're right. And here's my profile, please feel free to share your views as to how can i strengthen my case:
Ive done BBA in business management (Generic management) and once I'm done with my ielts test i will apply for Post graduate diploma in Either Supply chain management or marketing management to futher enhance my skills in a particular field cuz earlier my bba was in generic management and i didn't really learn anything particularly. This course will help me learn a new skill and will help me alot with my future in my home country.
So please guide me as to what should i do to get a offer letter from a college and also my study visa without any problems?
My scores :
10th - 6.8 CGPA
12th - 74% (Top 5 subjects)
BBA - 58%