+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of a PR invitation at 438

nitinmuteja

Oct 4, 2018
I hold a bachelors degree in computer engineering and have a score of 438. I have an experience of 4 years. Do I stand chances of getting an invitation? How can I further improve my score.
PN. Ielts score is LRWS 9 9 7.5 7.
I don't think improving ielts score seems feasible now

satinderthind

Oct 4, 2018
Hi, Yes You do have chances of receiving an invitation for the express entry program. If you are married and your spouse can take a IELTS examination with 5.0 bands, it definitely is a perfect profile. Plus, with your IELTS score and years of experience you should have applied for an express entry program a while ago. Nevertheless, you can still apply.

umbro

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hi, Yes You do have chances of receiving an invitation for the express entry program. If you are married and your spouse can take a IELTS examination with 5.0 bands, it definitely is a perfect profile. Plus, with your IELTS score and years of experience you should have applied for an express entry program a while ago. Nevertheless, you can still apply.
I do not think that getting married is good idea IMHO. He may lose points if his wife does not have a bachelors degree, and IELTS with 5.0 bands is not enough.