+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances for a visit visa for Sibling

mapleleafland

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
I want to have my brother visiting me here in Canada . He is single and working He does not have any property there in his home country and not that good of a bank account. Wat else he can do to provide ties to his home country besides his job experience or service letter to get a better chance of getting visa?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I want to have my brother visiting me here in Canada . He is single and working He does not have any property there in his home country and not that good of a bank account. Wat else he can do to provide ties to his home country besides his job experience or service letter to get a better chance of getting visa?
For a strong profile, he needs to show:

- funds: His own personal accounts that can fund a visit. If his bank account is low then VOs will know he can’t afford to come or will not leave once he arrives
- travel history: visa countries like UK, US, NZ and AUS
- ties: job including employment letter with time off, investments, loans
- Purpose of visit: strong reason to visit, short visit
- Vaccinated

If he is single with little money, his profile is not that strong.

Reactions: mapleleafland

mapleleafland

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Are there any forum members who were in the same boat as me and have their siblings visit visa ? What different you have done to get the visa? Any help would be appriciated.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are there any forum members who were in the same boat as me and have their siblings visit visa ? What different you have done to get the visa? Any help would be appriciated.
Lots of siblings get visas. Like any visitor it is dependent on their situation like savings, ties to country, etc.

mapleleafland

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Any one was able to get visa even if the ties to the country are just a job assurance with no travel history and not a strong bank statement? I know that wont be a strong case but are there any ways that can make the sibling's case strong for a short term visa ?