+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chance to get Restoration Status ?

Watzee

Nov 20, 2010
Hi All,

Right now I am quite desperate. I am international student from Indonesia that has been studying for 2 years.
I was in Douglas College in burnaby, and transfered already to Simon Fraser University at Burnaby
The last time I applied for student visa, it was rejected because I uploaded wrong "Letter from School" that should have shown my full time/ part time status. I submitted official acceptance email screenshot instead, which doesn't contain such info. Silly me...
And I received the response at November 5th, past my expiration date of October 31, so I have to apply with Restoration Status.

And now I applied already for my restoration status, now documents are good ( official confirmation letter for Fall 2010), copy of passport, and strong financial background, and also with very good GPA. All payments for restoration status have been made, and applications have been received.

Although I keep telling myself it seems to be alright, I am still very anxious to know what are the chance, given my current situation, to have my "Restoration status" request approved. Does anyone have similar experience, or have heard story of other with similar condition?

Thanks!