+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chance of rejection

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
is there any chance of rejection after nomination

My file is at LVO
Had read elsewhere about your file being advised for review due to NOC selection. Hope you adhered to the CIC requirements when you drafted the Reference Letter. Only patience can tell you if you made it or not. Good luck.

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Yes, there is.
They verify location specific documents at the LVO since they are the expert on those documents.
But, chances are thin, to be honest!

Look at it this way; you can not change anything, so stop worrying and just see what happens!
Good luck!

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
Thank u so much for your feedbacks

Meanwhile i am in a process to get a detailed reference letter from my employer

Will they consider my new reference letter?

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
Yes, there is.
They verify location specific documents at the LVO since they are the expert on those documents.
But, chances are thin, to be honest!

Look at it this way; you can not change anything, so stop worrying and just see what happens!
Good luck!
Chances are thin for rejection or approval?

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
Had read elsewhere about your file being advised for review due to NOC selection. Hope you adhered to the CIC requirements when you drafted the Reference Letter. Only patience can tell you if you made it or not. Good luck.

Yes i adhere to the cic requirements thats why i received nomination

I don kno y cic have problems with my referrence letter

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Can i get some more feedbacks for the same.
I can understand the anxiety and nervousness your under, but honestly no one apart from the CIC can know the outcome of your case. There is no use to worry about the horoscope of an unborn child now, is there?? Stay tight and let CIC bring upon the updates. Till then just relax and hope for the best. Good luck.