+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chance of getting study visa in second attempt???

nadi002

Dec 1, 2013
Faisalabad
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what are the Chance of getting study visa in second attempt???
I mean reapplying does they consider application seriously ???

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should reapply only if the circumstances that had led to the rejection of your application changed since your last attempt to claim status in Canada. Otherwise, it'll be a waste of money.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
nadi002 said:
what are the Chance of getting study visa in second attempt???
I mean reapplying does they consider application seriously ???
for every new application there are equal chances... I mean if there is no change in ur file u will face rejection,,,, but if ur circumstances are changed then of course there are chances....

Anonymously.xxyz

Nov 17, 2013
Islamabad
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
for every new application there are equal chances... I mean if there is no change in ur file u will face rejection,,,, but if ur circumstances are changed then of course there are chances....
my funds are now above 6 months an i have no ties in canada is this relevant an others changes in file can this lead to an accptnce ? shall i reapply?online

kour

Apr 17, 2014
it doesn't matter about the change in situation...
as long as u can provide a valid clarification for ur refusal...just re apply....
my friend did same....his situation remained same but he just explained the reasons of his refusal n he got visa at second attempt...

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kour said:
it doesn't matter about the change in situation...
as long as u can provide a valid clarification for ur refusal...just re apply....
my friend did same....his situation remained same but he just explained the reasons of his refusal n he got visa at second attempt...
Dear kour, can u plz explain what was the reason of ur friend and how did he explain to get visa? Plz reply

kour

Apr 17, 2014
it was bout travel history n family ties n financial assets and he was a student from uk but applied frm india n he explained to vo about all the points about having strong family ties and how his travel history n immigration status is ok....now everyone has diff. story to explain n he explained his...n he was abl to convince vo to give him visa at second attempt thou he dint changed even a single document the second time he applied

scions

Jun 6, 2014
kour said:
it was bout travel history n family ties n financial assets and he was a student from uk but applied frm india n he explained to vo about all the points about having strong family ties and how his travel history n immigration status is ok....now everyone has diff. story to explain n he explained his...n he was abl to convince vo to give him visa at second attempt thou he dint changed even a single document the second time he applied
Hey I had the same reasons for refusal of visas. I wonder that being from UK actually had that impact on his application. Do you think this could have been the reason? Did he just say that his family resides in India and he will come back for them for sure or was there any other reason that he gave.
I am thinking to increase my bank statement and apply for visa again.
:(

bkvepran

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
kour said:
Hi,

It is the same story here about to apply from india but studied A level in UK.

Last 8 years spend in UK as a child under 18 years of age.

No visa no status living with uncle. but when applying from india do they ask for uk study docs as well my police clearence from uk is OK. Came back in january this year from UK and got made new paasport here.

1. parents providng funds
2. 11 lacs in the accounts of both.+GIC+1st semster fees paid+property valuation of 1.64 Cr on my parents name.

and I came back after completing my A level does it prove strong family ties.

and does VO will ask about my past immigration status by looking study docs from UK.

seriously confused..... help ask your friend about what VO asked him and what he answered.

thanks

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kour said:
Dear kour, thanks for your comments. Can you please confirm that whether ur friends has given the reference of his past application refusal and then gave explaination?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Anonymously.xxyz said:
my funds are now above 6 months an i have no ties in canada is this relevant an others changes in file can this lead to an accptnce ? shall i reapply?online
depends what is the reason of refusal,, if its the availability of adequate resources then only having funds there for 6 months wont help... u should have some monthly income and maintained bank statement,,, most people do like sell their property say like for 50lac then leave money their for four months and apply.,,, this is not the way to do it... u have to show that ur sponsor is making money regularly,,, even if u sale property don't tell them just put 40lac in bank and add 10 lac gradually in four months and increase it to 50 and show ur monthly income around 2-3 lacs (if u dont have actually savings).... if u have then u should maintain ur account accordingly,,, this is the way to do it... so the point is convincing VO that I already have one year tuition fee and expenses and my sponsor is able to make enough money in coming year to support me for another year and so on,,,hope u got what I am saying ,,,, for any specific query PM me I will try to help....

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
kour said:
exactly,, ur right if u have rejections like travel history and ties in canada u can convince VO by making good SOP,, the good example is guy named tunshah on this forum,,, his sister id PR in canada but he was able to convince VO, lucky yes,,,,

kour

Apr 17, 2014
yeh my frnd gave full info about his past refusal...
he mentioned evrythng in sop the second tym...
and gave convincing reasons to VO to approve his visa...

intstu

Jun 7, 2014
I am Pakistani living from last 4 years in Saudi Arabia. I got refusal for Student Visa just mentioning that "your Immigration status". I would like to reapply pleas guide me how do I proceed. I got admission in Master in Education for September 2014.

yasir7

Nov 24, 2017
I got refusal on my first attempt in 15 days and i reapply now they take more than 20 days.Does it sounds good or not?