+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CES UoT's ECA Evaluation

HimanshuS712

Jul 6, 2019
Dear All,

I have opted for CES UoT for my MBA evaluation. I have successfully submitted the application and also my transcripts are showing to be delivered as per the DHL tracking service, however, the status of my application hasnt changed to 'Transcripts Received'.

Could anyone please help in this regard by sharing the email ID of CES to check the status. Also, has anyone else faced this issue?

Regards

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Please call CES. They are professional and call waiting times aren't as long as WES

Ankita.229641

Apr 4, 2019
Dear All,

I have opted for CES UoT for my MBA evaluation. I have successfully submitted the application and also my transcripts are showing to be delivered as per the DHL tracking service, however, the status of my application hasnt changed to 'Transcripts Received'.

Could anyone please help in this regard by sharing the email ID of CES to check the status. Also, has anyone else faced this issue?

Regards
Hello Respected members.
Urgent Help needed
Do we need to upload color copy of our Mark sheet in CES portal or need to upload Transcripts copy which we have got from university along with degree ?

dranuragz

Aug 5, 2019
Dear All,

Regards
Himashu did you submit only the masters transcripts or also the bachelors transcripts?

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hello Respected members.
Urgent Help needed
Do we need to upload color copy of our Mark sheet in CES portal or need to upload Transcripts copy which we have got from university along with degree ?
no only final degree or provisional and passport has to be uploaded

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I think he is asking for CES and not WES
if it is listed on WES, 100% CES will give you the evaluation you are looking for. WES is the only company that has a displayed list !! I am 100% of what I am talking about!!

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
if it is listed on WES, 100% CES will give you the evaluation you are looking for. WES is the only company that has a displayed list !! I am 100% of what I am talking about!!
True that if it's listed on WES, then there is fair chance that CES will give same result. But there are many universities (including some reputed ones) which are not there in WES list but still get favourable outcomes from WES itself (and hence other ECA agencies as wel with a fair chance). Of course nothing is guaranteed until one gets actual assessment done!

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
True that if it's listed on WES, then there is fair chance that CES will give same result. But there are many universities (including some reputed ones) which are not there in WES list but still get favourable outcomes from WES itself (and hence other ECA agencies as wel with a fair chance). Of course nothing is guaranteed until one gets actual assessment done!
You mean to say if WES evaluated masters MBA degree (listed on WES website) as only bachelor's degree....then CES will also evaluate the same MBA degree as bachelor's????

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
You mean to say if WES evaluated masters MBA degree (listed on WES website) as only bachelor's degree....then CES will also evaluate the same MBA degree as bachelor's????
No. I mean that if WES has displayed it to be a masters degree in their list then WES and CES will both give it as masters. However, if the said credential is not there in the WES list, then the outcomes may differ (which is very well known for most PG Diploma in Management cases).

No PG Diploma is there in WES list (it's just not there in the drop down). And yet most of them get evalauated as 1 years PG Diploma by WES, while a few select ones get masters equivalency. On the other hand CES evalautes them as masters for more universities.