+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CES (UoT) - Pakistan

smhamza

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
i am an applicant from Pakistan. CES website says:

"*HEC-attested copies must be stamped and sealed in an HEC envelope at the time of attestation. CES will not accept previously attested copies packaged by HEC at a later date".

i don't understand this. what does this mean? i attested and put my documents in sealed official envelop sometime in November and was about to dispatch to CES - does this mean they are not acceptable?

i don't understand this requirement. can anyone explain - please?

ABI_88

Sep 4, 2019
Hi

"*HEC-attested copies must be stamped and sealed in an HEC envelope at the time of attestation. CES will not accept previously attested copies packaged by HEC at a later date".

i don't understand this. what does this mean? i attested and put my documents in sealed official envelop sometime in November and was about to dispatch to CES - does this mean they are not acceptable?

Hi, Did you go through the process? Can you please explain the process

AwaisAli

Jan 29, 2017
Hi, it simply means that you need to get fresh attestation from HEC (the colored copies you send in sealed envelope should be attested in recent days). So your attested copies envelope should not be outdated.

good luck

IhsanMalik

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Hi, it simply means that you need to get fresh attestation from HEC (the colored copies you send in sealed envelope should be attested in recent days). So your attested copies envelope should not be outdated.

good luck

You need to visit HEC & they will put all in envelope, seal & stamp. They will sent by themselves. They have a separate counter for the same.

tausif_asif

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
do they require color photocopy or BW?
and now we only have to provide HEC attestation only? University attestation is not required anymore.. please confirm