+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CES for ECA Report

drasadqamar

Oct 27, 2014
Hi All!!
I have joined this forum today. I am doctor from Pakistan and residing in Saudi Arabia. I am going to apply for immigration under the category of Healthcare Manager. I have sent my documents to CES (Comparative education Service) on 18th of September and I am still waiting for their response. They have deducted money from credit card. I have emailed them twice for processing my file as early as possible but no positive response.
I need help. Please tell me what should I do as time is running out.
Secondly I want to ask whether I need to submit educational documents of my wife or no (I am principal applicant)

please guide in this regard

zakir_ullah

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
Cap reached!
CES
Currently CES processing time is 15 weeks.
This time starts from the date when your application package completes not from the date when fee charges.
Application package complete means the date when your all educational documents reach to CES send directly from educational institutes.
Currently, CES processing applications received in the beginning of August.
Their following email address has been more responsive: ces.fswp @ utoronto.ca
Please, check the link belllow.
http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces/processing-times

Spouse Educational Documents
I have no idea. Some other forum member will write about it.

dlasantha

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Done
drasadqamar said:
Secondly I want to ask whether I need to submit educational documents of my wife or no (I am principal applicant)
No educational documents to be submit for spouse.

But if your wife has done IELTS and score 5.0 for each , then you can claim 5 points toward total point calculation. In that case you have to submit her IELTS report. that's all

drasadqamar

Oct 27, 2014
Thank you very much for both of you..
My documents reached to CES on 24th September so I am really worried about when they will assess docs?
I think last date for apply immigration is 31st December? If I am wrong please any correct me.

I have got 7.5 in all bands in IELTS so need for wife IELTS

kasa111

Star Member
Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo New york
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 2010
Doc's Request.
JUN 2011
AOR Received.
JAN 2011
File Transfer...
JULY 2012
Med's Request
AUG 2012
Med's Done....
OCT 2012
Interview........
WAIVE
Passport Req..
RPRF PAID MARCH 2013 --- IN PROCESS
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE
LANDED..........
IN PROCESS
Where to get ECA report? And what is the validity of report? If I reapply I need that report or I can submit my education degrees.
Please reply it will help me to solve my problem. Thanks to all

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
kasa111 said:
Where to get ECA report? And what is the validity of report? If I reapply I need that report or I can submit my education degrees.
Please reply it will help me to solve my problem. Thanks to all
There are three agencies that evaluate non medical
degrees; ICAS, WES , CES. it a must that you include
ECA in ur application if not it will be returned as incomplete. I will advice you to use WES. they are faster.

Zakata

Nov 23, 2014
drasadqamar said:
Thank you very much for both of you..
My documents reached to CES on 24th September so I am really worried about when they will assess docs?
I think last date for apply immigration is 31st December? If I am wrong please any correct me.

I have got 7.5 in all bands in IELTS so need for wife IELTS
Dear drasadqamar, I too submitted my documents for ECA to CES and I am still waiting for my result. CC was charged 17th September. I e-mailed CES and all they could do was refer me to their website about processing times, now 15 weeks! When I applied in September their website said 7 weeks. I'm beginning to wish I went to WES instead.

What hope do we have with CES?

To the seniors here, do you think there's any sense in reapplying for an ECA through WES, given that they could potentially issue a reply before the end of the year, if they do not close for winter break?