+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certifying the documents in the State of California for PNP

peter_s

Dec 7, 2008
Hey Guys ...Please Help me out !!!

Do you know how to certify the document of Passport, Degree certificate in the State of California. It says that it needs the certified copy of the Degree and the certified copy of Valid passport. I have no clue how to get certified for these document in the STATE of CALIFORNIA.

I really appreciate if you could answer my questions.

Regards,
Peter..

peter_s

Dec 7, 2008
But According to the Secretary of State of California rules and regulations, Californian Notaries are not authorized to perform notarization for:

1. The Will, unless it is requested in writing by an Legal Attorney.
2. Californian Notaries also can NOT Notarize photographs or COPIES of documents such as: Copy of Academic records, Copy of Birth Certificates.

So, in that case how do I certified my documents?

I really appreciate if you could answer my question.

Regards,
Peter

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
l notralised mine in San Jose california and all the notary asked was to see the originals and make sure.lf you have an account with bank of america try them or you google notaries in your area and tolk to them.

estong

Oct 27, 2008
hi peter_s, rascojenkins is right or u can go 2 nearest ups store they can do it for you for a fee.
hope this will help...

cheers!!!

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
rascojenkins said:
l notralised mine in San Jose california and all the notary asked was to see the originals and make sure.lf you have an account with bank of america try them or you google notaries in your area and tolk to them.
BoA did not do it for me. I went to FedEx Kinkos most Fedex Kinkos has notaries who can sign copies. Banks cannot sign copies that's what I came to know.
HTH

peter_s

Dec 7, 2008
WHICH ORGANIZATION OR OFFICE CERTIFY THE DOCUMENT? DOES ANYONE KNOWS? I CALL THE NOTARY BUT THEY SAID THEY WILL NOT CERTIFIED BUT WE HAVE TO CERTIFIED BY OUR OWN AND THEY WILL NOTARIES THAT IT WAS CERTIFIED BY ME.

ANY OF THE GUYS CERTIFIED THE DOCUMENTS BEFORE FOR CANADA PNP, PLEASE LIST THE NAME OF PLACE WHERE YOU GUYS NOTARIZED ?????

RagsIyer

Dec 10, 2008
@peter_s

I am CA too. IN CA they dont certify document , so i am doing the self certification and sending it for any process.

I tried to find ways , doesnt work. Only option i came to know is in Nevada (Vegas) where i might go in case they need certified copies.

-Iyer