+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certified Human Resources Executive (CHRE) designation from Human Resources Professionals Ass (HRPA)

sonuabbasali

Feb 25, 2018
Hi Folks,

I am an HR Professional with 15+ years of experience (Generalist Role) in MNC's designated as Head of Talent Management for a cluster of countries in a Fortune 500 organization. I have had experience in multiple geographies and currently based in India. I have an International MBA degree (recognized by WES) and a over all score of 8 in IELTS. I already got my PR and will be landing in Canada soon. I was doing my research in Canadian job sites and I understand that to get a good HR job there you need to do CHRE designation. Now my queries are:

1) What are my chances of getting a job without HRPA designation?

2) What are my chances of getting a good (senior level) job with CHRE designation?

3) Is CHRE valid only in Ontario? will it not be given importance in other province as well?

4) How difficult is it to get CHRE designation?

6) What can be the salary range I can look at given my background (in Ontario/in other Province) for HR Jobs?

Looking for guidance from members.

P.S.: I seek first hand experience as I have screened the Internet & HRPA website but failed to find first hand account of my queries.