+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certified Criminal Record Checks and Medical Certificates.

K

karribear

I am preparing to get married in Morocco, Lord Willing. I sent my CCRC application to the RCMP at the beginning of May. I have heard that they are in a 150 waiting period to get the applications completed. Has anyone ever heard of a MP being able to get the papers faster? I am trying so I will let you know how it goes for me!
I have all my other '13' documents ready, but this CCRC is going to take up to 6-7 months they said. So will I have to get all my other papers done again? We really wanted to get married this summer while the kids are out of school. It has all been very stressful and frustrating. But my fiance has been the biggest support and strength to me through all of this, even though i know it is just as hard on him to have to wait.
I also wanted to know from anyone else who has gotten married in Morocco; what did you need from your Doctor for a Medical Certificate? My Doctor does not have a clue, and I really do not want to be missing a document when I get to Rabat!!!
Please help and support;
It feels like I am alone in understanding how someone can love someone from another Country. I am looked at like I am a road show or a freak. I hate that!!!

PRS

Apr 3, 2006
I cannot answer any of your questions, but I can tell you that if you go to "Family Class Sponsorship" and read the post "sponsoring husband from Morocco" you will probably read many posts and get many names of people on this forum who will know exactly what you need.