+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certified copies

Pehar

Mar 13, 2021
Hi all, Do we need to send only copies of documents or it should be certified copies by notory.
what category spouse work permit will be applied for- open work or others and do we need job offer for spouse as well.
TIA
Pehar

Mar 3, 2021
BRAZIL
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
As I replied in another post of yours:
1 - Is a "certified copy" of each of your original documents needed (if not in English)? Yes, it's. You must gather your documents, certify its copies (including your educational documents such as diploma, academic records and other educational credentials) and send it along with the translations in your application. The "certified true copy" is mentioned on the guide. The copy can be certified for a public notary in your country of residence or other kind of public authority that certify that one copy is identical to the original.
2 - Your spouse must submit as many forms as you, as you probably already read, including the application for work permit as "open work permit", same as yours, if I'm not mistaken.
Please, read the guide 0104 at heart. I hope I could help a bit, because I had a lot of doubts if I needed or not to certify my copies or whether the translation with affidavit (the translation need it if it's not made by a certified translator in Canada) would be enough. I asked a consultant about it and she answered me that certified copy is not needed. But I'd rather trust in what the guide says.