+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certified copies of seized ID documents and notice of seizure form

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
My inland landing interview letter shows a list of documents to carry and I dont understand the following point :-
  • Certified copies of seized ID documents and Notice of Seizure form
What is this for? Do I have to carry it ? I got my COPR under CEC category.

plumerouge

Jul 8, 2017
Hi Joe9kah

I have my inland landing interview next week, I have received the same letter , finally do you know what is "
"

please I am waiting for your feedback

thanks,

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
My inland landing interview letter shows a list of documents to carry and I dont understand the following point :-
What is this for? Do I have to carry it ? I got my COPR under CEC category.
Did you ever apply for refugee status? If not, then likely IRCC made a mistake in sending this to you. I suspect there is a number to call provided in your letter. Possibly it just got sent to you by mistake, but you should find out before you go, they may want to see other documents.

Reactions: plumerouge

plumerouge

Jul 8, 2017
Hi jes_ON,

thank a lot for your answer, it is a inland landing interview(spouse sponsorship), I have never applied for refugee status, I think this does not apply to me, I can go now peacefully for my interview next week

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi jes_ON,
thank a lot for your answer, it is a inland landing interview(spouse sponsorship), I have never applied for refugee
status, I think this does not apply to me, I can go now peacefully for my interview next week
LOL, that's not what I said. I agree it probably does not apply to you, but you should contact IRCC before your interview to find out what they really do want you to bring with you.

avishek3d

Jun 25, 2017
Hi jes_ON,

thank a lot for your answer, it is a inland landing interview(spouse sponsorship), I have never applied for refugee status, I think this does not apply to me, I can go now peacefully for my interview next week
Hi,

I have my inland landing interview 2 weeks from now and I also have the same thing mentioned in the interview letter. Could you please share your experience that what does this actually mean and how did your interview go if you already have appeared for it?

plumerouge

Jul 8, 2017
Hi,

I have my inland landing interview 2 weeks from now and I also have the same thing mentioned in the interview letter. Could you please share your experience that what does this actually mean and how did your interview go if you already have appeared for it?

hey man,

I had my interview , it was really fast though 2 minutes, the certified copies of seized ID documents and Notice of Seizure form are just for the refugees status only, don't worry about , they are going to ask you 4 things

passport
Photos
letter from the email,
payment proof

I am officially a PR...

Reactions: avishek3d

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
hey man,

I had my interview , it was really fast though 2 minutes, the certified copies of seized ID documents and Notice of Seizure form are just for the refugees status only, don't worry about , they are going to ask you 4 things

passport
Photos
letter from the email,
payment proof

I am officially a PR...
Congrats! And thanks for the update.

avishek3d

Jun 25, 2017
hey man,

passport
Photos
letter from the email,
payment proof

I am officially a PR...
Congrats and thanks for your note. Few more questions, so what did they do exactly like any official documents they provided and whether any stamping on your passport?

Also, as the payment proof, I have the online receipt generated stating the final amount I paid, will that suffice?

plumerouge

Jul 8, 2017
Congrats and thanks for your note. Few more questions, so what did they do exactly like any official documents they provided and whether any stamping on your passport?

Also, as the payment proof, I have the online receipt generated stating the final amount I paid, will that suffice?[/QUOTE

the online receipt generated stating the final amount is your proof of payment

they need to verify your passport number , for the rest relax man it is a two minutes interview, just bring the four documents above and you will be fine ....:):):)

Reactions: avishek3d