+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certificate of qualification

deepinder13

Apr 11, 2019
I am going for this OIT certification too. Did you receive any points for this certification ? And is it mandatory to do all the 4 modules of the to get the certification.?
Hi
can you please tell about this exam what exactly we have to study

Thank u

rajeetha

Jun 11, 2019
Hello everyone

I am writing this in regard to Certificate of qualification in a skilled trade. I have Certificate of operator in training (all 4 classes) from Ontario water and waste water certification office regulated under Ministry of environment and climate change. I have passed the exam with 82 % and obtained all the four certificate’s. I read on CIC that Water and wastewater treatment operators is a skilled trade under major group 92 with NOC 9243.

I have an express entry profile under Canadian experience class but i have not received invitation to apply for permanent residence yet. In the profile , they ask the question if i have a certificate of qualification in a skilled trade from a canadian province. So i just wanted to know that if i should select ‘yes’ in that option and if i will get 50 points for the skill transferability?. I am confused because i dont work as an water or wastewater treament operator yet but looking to work as one soon. I have rather been working as a Quality control technician- food processing(NOC 2211) for more than 1.5years.

Please help me in this regard as if should update my profile by selecting yes in certificate of qualification question.

Thank you

Hello,

I'm in your same state. Did you get points for the oit certificate?

Avneetk@ur

Dec 13, 2017
Hello everyone

I am writing this in regard to Certificate of qualification in a skilled trade. I have Certificate of operator in training (all 4 classes) from Ontario water and waste water certification office regulated under Ministry of environment and climate change. I have passed the exam with 82 % and obtained all the four certificate’s. I read on CIC that Water and wastewater treatment operators is a skilled trade under major group 92 with NOC 9243.

I have an express entry profile under Canadian experience class but i have not received invitation to apply for permanent residence yet. In the profile , they ask the question if i have a certificate of qualification in a skilled trade from a canadian province. So i just wanted to know that if i should select ‘yes’ in that option and if i will get 50 points for the skill transferability?. I am confused because i dont work as an water or wastewater treament operator yet but looking to work as one soon. I have rather been working as a Quality control technician- food processing(NOC 2211) for more than 1.5years.

Please help me in this regard as if should update my profile by selecting yes in certificate of qualification question.

Thank you
Hi aman
Did you get any result on the basis of this certification?

sheena1

Mar 24, 2015
Hi , I have certificate of qualification for pharmacy technicians from pharmacy examining board of Canada. Will this get me 50 points under express entry?

Was the OIT certificate for water treatment under skilled trade? did anyone get 50 points for it?

CHANPREETO

Dec 23, 2019
Hello everyone

Thank you

CHANPREETO

Dec 23, 2019
HI .I Have done accounting and now doing job as a security supervisior. i gave the exam of OIT but now i am totally depressed whether it will add 50 point in my express entry or not.please help me in this.

mihir.patel

Jan 4, 2020
Hello everyone

Thank you
Hello.

Hope you are doing well.

I have same question which you had been suffering.
I have certificate. But I am working in different skill trade so is there any chance for me to get additional point in express entry?

Thank you

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
HI .I Have done accounting and now doing job as a security supervisior. i gave the exam of OIT but now i am totally depressed whether it will add 50 point in my express entry or not.please help me in this.
No, it will not, it is not considered a skilled trade. Skilled trades are those which are regulated by the provincial College of Trades (e.g. carpenter, mechanic, electrician...)

You already get points for education. CoQ points are for skilled trades who usually don´t get college/university degrees.

Nimmi89

Feb 12, 2020
Hello,
I applied to EE and my application is in process. Even I kept OIT certification and working as a QC technician in food processing industry . But one of my friends application has been rejected recently as The certification comes under skilled trade.

Nov 26, 2019
h
Does anyone know any certification useful for PR in the field of food processing?
hi nimmi,
I’m also working as QC technician in food processing industry and also booked OWWCE test(waste water treatment) but I’m also confused about this. See the job duties on your job letter. Is that mention about water test? And compare it with your friends job letter. If it doesn’t mention related to your certificate then probably your application will be rejected. Reply me asap