+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certificate of Qualification

mrel78

Jan 10, 2016
I have an application under the canadian experience class, I had 120 points under the Human Capital-Level of Education but last month I took the WES and they gave me the Bachelor 3 years, I updated my application with this new info but I have not received any extra points.

Also I would like to know the difference between "Human Capital-Level of Education" and Skill Transferability-Certificate of Qualification"

Thanks

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
mrel78 said:
I have an application under the canadian experience class, I had 120 points under the Human Capital-Level of Education but last month I took the WES and they gave me the Bachelor 3 years, I updated my application with this new info but I have not received any extra points.

Also I would like to know the difference between "Human Capital-Level of Education" and Skill Transferability-Certificate of Qualification"

Thanks
I think, this belongs to the Express Entry thread on top of this forum. The old CEC did not require any points, only 1 year of work experience.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
mrel78 said:

How long ago did you update your profile? It takes time...

CoQ is for Skilled Trades. A tradesman with a journeyman certificate will get points for that; this helps compensate for the fact that a lot of trades are learned "on the job" without institutional-based degrees and diplomas, so they don't generally get as many points for their education.