+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

certificate of qualification

Rock0081

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
certificate of qualification from a Canadian province or territory in one of the skilled trade groups listed above??

what is this??

help me guys

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
the certificate of qualification is a certificate issued by any apprenticeship of any province in Canada
It's for trades person like Electrician, Plumber , Mechanic and so on ......
After challenging the exam and getting above 70% you will be given this certificate.

I hope it could help .

arjunkolhatkar

May 15, 2015
What is a certificate of qualification? cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp---> im looking right at the bottom of the page under CRS-C.

I am a low time pilot (NOC 2271) and I want to know if my American FAA issued pilots license is this “Certificate of Qualification”. Therefore, do I get the 50 points here since I’m unmarried?

Miles79

Nov 27, 2017
the certificate of qualification is a certificate issued by any apprenticeship of any province in Canada
It's for trades person like Electrician, Plumber , Mechanic and so on ......
After challenging the exam and getting above 70% you will be given this certificate.

I hope it could help .
Sir, I'm administrative manager. Do I need to provide a certificate? Where can I get?

Miles79

Nov 27, 2017
When i answer NO on these particular questions? The result is not eligible to apply for express entry
1. In the last 5 years time do you have at least two years of experience in one of these types of (skilled trades). If you are not sure of the NOC for your job, you can find on the Find your NOC
2. Do you have a certificate of qualification from a canadian province or territory in skilled trade?

Thank you so much for your assitance!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is your NOC any of these?

• Major Group 72, industrial, electrical and construction trades,
  • Major Group 73, maintenance and equipment operation trades,
  • Major Group 82, supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production,
  • Major Group 92, processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators,
  • Minor Group 632, chefs and cooks, and
  • Minor Group 633, butchers and bakers.

Miles79

Nov 27, 2017
Is your NOC any of these?

• Major Group 72, industrial, electrical and construction trades,
  • Major Group 73, maintenance and equipment operation trades,
  • Major Group 82, supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production,
  • Major Group 92, processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators,
  • Minor Group 632, chefs and cooks, and
  • Minor Group 633, butchers and bakers.
None of the above. However, when I click and browse the NOC list I found my skill. What should I do? When my answer is No and I don't have certificate. I'm not qualified for the express entry.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
None of the above. However, when I click and browse the NOC list I found my skill. What should I do? When my answer is No and I don't have certificate. I'm not qualified for the express entry.
For one you should stop looking at the requirements of the Federal Skilled Trades program and look at the ones for the Federal Skilled Worker ones. As I have already stated your NOC is not one of a trade so you do not need AND you cannot have a certificate of qualification.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

Miles79

Nov 27, 2017
For one you should stop looking at the requirements of the Federal Skilled Trades program and look at the ones for the Federal Skilled Worker ones. As I have already stated your NOC is not one of a trade so you do not need AND you cannot have a certificate of qualification.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html
OK. I will look onto. Thanks again.