+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certificate Course Query Friends

Vaayu Sharma

Jul 17, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I hope you guys are well and safe!

I'm Vaayu, 35 from Delhi, India. I need some advice and help regarding immigration and courses. If you have some time and can give me sound advice then please read forward.

I've a Masters in English literature and a TESOL certificate from Greystone college Canada (this was taken in Delhi, I've never been outside India!) I've been working as an English editor and a language teacher in India for the past 10 years. Now, I want to immigrate to Canada. I don't have the funds or the inclination to go for a full 1/2 year PG programs now.

As a hobby, I've been doing and also sometime teaching basic yoga in Delhi and have a certificate in it also. I want to ask:

If I go for a Yoga Teacher's Training certificate program (one month) in Canada then how likely is the possibility of me getting a job there as a Yoga or even as an English teacher/trainer (because of the TESOL certificate)? Do certificate courses help and do the yoga institute's help in getting visa?

Any help is highly appreciated. I do have some other questions also of course as you can understand I'm new to this, but I feel this is not the right forum for them.

Thank you!

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
"If I go for a Yoga Teacher's Training certificate program (one month) in Canada then how likely is the possibility of me getting a job there as a Yoga or even as an English teacher/trainer (because of the TESOL certificate)? Do certificate courses help and do the yoga institute's help in getting visa?"

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the possibility is zero.

Reactions: Vaayu Sharma

Vaayu Sharma

Jul 17, 2020
"If I go for a Yoga Teacher's Training certificate program (one month) in Canada then how likely is the possibility of me getting a job there as a Yoga or even as an English teacher/trainer (because of the TESOL certificate)? Do certificate courses help and do the yoga institute's help in getting visa?"

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the possibility is zero.
Hey,

lol, that's alright. I kind of got it won't be just "that easy", but still just wanted to know from the community.

I'm eligible for express entry so I'd like to know what kind of options I can explore according to my situation. Would put up my question in a different thread as it is not related to this one.

Thank you so much for your reply.

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
Hey,

lol, that's alright. I kind of got it won't be just "that easy", but still just wanted to know from the community.

I'm eligible for express entry so I'd like to know what kind of options I can explore according to my situation. Would put up my question in a different thread as it is not related to this one.

Thank you so much for your reply.
Apply in Express Entry as soon as possible. Do not waste time.

Reactions: Vaayu Sharma

Vaayu Sharma

Jul 17, 2020
Apply in Express Entry as soon as possible. Do not waste time.
Hey,

Yes you are right. But, there is a problem with work experience related documents and I don't know how to deal with that.
Where shall I put up questions related to it?
I will apply only after those queries are solved.

Thank you for your answer.

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
Hey,

Yes you are right. But, there is a problem with work experience related documents and I don't know how to deal with that.
Where shall I put up questions related to it?
I will apply only after those queries are solved.

Thank you for your answer.
You can ask your questions here itself or make another thread in Express Entry section.