+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certificate Assessment steps for Diploma issued from Haryana State Board Technic

bluestar_213

Jan 30, 2017
Help required!!

I have done Diploma from Polytechnic in haryana which is governed by Haryana State Board of Technical Education.

I want to do Educational certificate assement for canada immigration.

Which requires the duplicate certificates to be sent directly by the issuing board.

Is there someone who has done it before and can guide me what is the procedure to do it through Haryana State Board of Technical Education.

Thank you

GSINGH1643

Jul 18, 2017
Help required!!

I have done Diploma from Polytechnic in haryana which is governed by Haryana State Board of Technical Education.

I want to do Educational certificate assement for canada immigration.

Which requires the duplicate certificates to be sent directly by the issuing board.

Is there someone who has done it before and can guide me what is the procedure to do it through Haryana State Board of Technical Education.

Thank you
Hello,

I am in the same situation - need transcripts from HARYANA STATE BOARD located in PANCHKULA. Could you please assist to know the following -
1. I have got photocopies of DMCs, Diploma certificate, WES form. what else I need to submit ? Any application or any Fees receipt.?
2. Do I need anything from Polytechnic from where I completed the Diploma ?
3. How much time they will take to send/give the transcripts. ?

My number is 9821377343. Please whatsapp me your number so that I can ask my queries.

Sourav

Feb 26, 2011
Hello,

I am in the same situation - need transcripts from HARYANA STATE BOARD located in PANCHKULA. Could you please assist to know the following -
1. I have got photocopies of DMCs, Diploma certificate, WES form. what else I need to submit ? Any application or any Fees receipt.?
2. Do I need anything from Polytechnic from where I completed the Diploma ?
3. How much time they will take to send/give the transcripts. ?

My number is 9821377343. Please whatsapp me your number so that I can ask my queries.
How did you got?

GSINGH1643

Jul 18, 2017
How did you got?
Hi,
You need to visit Haryana State board office n Sector 4 Panchkula, (google it for exact address), the whole process of the application takes less then 30 mins if you have following ready -
1. You need to take photocopies of - DMC's, Diploma Certificate
2. Handwritten Application with the reason of obtaining transcripts.
3. Rs. 500 of the fee to be deposited in Cash or by Card at the time of submission of documents in the same room.
4. I collected the transcripts by hand in 10 days.

Reactions: Sourav

Sourav

Feb 26, 2011
Hi,
You need to visit Haryana State board office n Sector 4 Panchkula, (google it for exact address), the whole process of the application takes less then 30 mins if you have following ready -
1. You need to take photocopies of - DMC's, Diploma Certificate
2. Handwritten Application with the reason of obtaining transcripts.
3. Rs. 500 of the fee to be deposited in Cash or by Card at the time of submission of documents in the same room.
4. I collected the transcripts by hand in 10 days.
Hi Bro,

Thanks for reply I will do it next month when I go to my native place.
One more question if you can answer I have done 3 year Diploma after 10th and then 3 year B.Tech Lateral Entry so if you have done same what was you outcome in wes were you eligible to two or more degree?

GS1731

Jun 2, 2019
Hi, did you manage to figure out how its to be done ?
Yes, you have to take four set of photocopy of all semester marksheet and final diploma certificate and take them with you to sbte, Panchkula. Write an application there on A4 paper regarding transcripts for wes and give it to the reception. Pay 500 rupees fees and they will do process there and after 10 days collect 3 envelope of transcript from them and post one envelope of transcript from nearby post office to wes Canada. Post offiy charge is 165 rupees

GS1731

Jun 2, 2019
Note
Yes, you have to take four set of photocopy of all semester marksheet and final diploma certificate and take them with you to sbte, Panchkula. Write an application there on A4 paper regarding transcripts for wes and give it to the reception. Pay 500 rupees fees and they will do process there and after 10 days collect 3 envelope of transcript from them and post one envelope of transcript from nearby post office to wes Canada. Post offiy charge is 165 rupees
4 set Photocopy must to be done because photocopy charges is very costly there.One wes academic records request form also fill and take it with you and submit to them.Staff is very supportive.

mailtoaman

Apr 6, 2018
But after dec 1st, 2018. WES is not accepting transcript from students. They need it directly from Technical Education Board.
"Ask the appropriate State Board of Technical Education to attest and send your document directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the State Board of Technical Education. WES will not accept documents sent by colleges (except autonomous colleges), students themselves, third party agents, or anyone else."

GS1731

Jun 2, 2019
But after dec 1st, 2018. WES is not accepting transcript from students. They need it directly from Technical Education Board.
"Ask the appropriate State Board of Technical Education to attest and send your document directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the State Board of Technical Education. WES will not accept documents sent by colleges (except autonomous colleges), students themselves, third party agents, or anyone else."
Yeah ,they did all that when giving you transcript envelope as it is stamped and closed and in sender address is their address,not your. So don't worry about that ,you only need to send it near to their post office and they will tell you that.I did and mine accepted.

mailtoaman

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah ,they did all that when giving you transcript envelope as it is stamped and closed and in sender address is their address,not your. So don't worry about that ,you only need to send it near to their post office and they will tell you that.I did and mine accepted.
Oh thanks a lot , can i have your no. just in case i need to know more or ans to any other query going forward.

GSINGH1643

Jul 18, 2017
Guys, I have been through WES process successfully, so with the intention of helping out others, putting up my number.
pls free to call me on 9560301841

Reactions: mailtoaman