+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certificat de sélection du Québec for parents

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
  1. First apply to Federal >> Ones your Sponsorship Application Approve only after that you can apply for CSQ.
  2. check Flowchart
  3. Quebec PGP-2019 forums >> https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/quebec-parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.624287/

Saysay91

Dec 4, 2022
Hello,

I seem to have the same problem, it is requesting i give information about the CSQ application before I can continue the federal application on the new Permanent Residence Portal. But there is differing information saying we do it after submitting the federal application.

this is what it says on the application guide website:
"Where do you plan to live in Canada?
If you plan to live in the Province of Quebec and haven’t received your Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ), enter the date when you applied for it. If you haven’t applied yet, you must do so before applying for permanent residence."

and on the form it asks where she plans to reside. When she chooses Montreal, it asks if she has received her CSQ. when she selects 'No', it then asks her for the date she applied (which she hasn't currently done).

thank you, i would really appreciate some information on this.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello,

I seem to have the same problem, it is requesting i give information about the CSQ application before I can continue the federal application on the new Permanent Residence Portal. But there is differing information saying we do it after submitting the federal application.

this is what it says on the application guide website:
"Where do you plan to live in Canada?
If you plan to live in the Province of Quebec and haven’t received your Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ), enter the date when you applied for it. If you haven’t applied yet, you must do so before applying for permanent residence."

and on the form it asks where she plans to reside. When she chooses Montreal, it asks if she has received her CSQ. when she selects 'No', it then asks her for the date she applied (which she hasn't currently done).

thank you, i would really appreciate some information on this.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/quebec-parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.624287/post-10290881