+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certificat d'Acceptation du Québec (CAQ) - 2018 Intake

Vershley

Feb 10, 2018
Hello,

Any news concerning the intake via Mon Projet Quebec for the CAQ for this year ? This concerns those who do not have a canadian job offer.

Thank you.

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did you mean CSQ or CAQ?, both are different things

Vershley

Feb 10, 2018
CAQ, right ?

Sorry i'm new new to this. But i think CAQ is the one i'm referring to.

CSQ would mean that I should already be in Quebec as a temporary worker right ?

Sujan Kingston

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
CAQ, right ?

Sorry i'm new new to this. But i think CAQ is the one i'm referring to.

CSQ would mean that I should already be in Quebec as a temporary worker right ?
No Mate,it' not. Actually CAQ is the one which is for Temporary Workers In Canada. CSQ is for Immigrants like Permanent Residency Visa and Skilled Worker.

Vershley

Feb 10, 2018
So, even if i'm not currently in Canada and intend to immigrate and work there, the first step would be CSQ ?

Thank you.

Sujan Kingston

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
So, even if i'm not currently in Canada and intend to immigrate and work there, the first step would be CSQ ?

Thank you.
Sorry for late response,yes if want to immigrate to Canada than it would be CSQ. Try to immigrate to other provinces rather than Quebec like New Brunswick,Ontario,Alberta,Manitoba etc because it is more better and might have low processing time depending on the program you are applying to and from country. Hope this Helps

anshuman10

Jan 3, 2018
montreal
Category........
FAM
IELTS Request
Hi guys, instead of applying for CSQ people have been advising on applying for Express entry instead.
I am very new and learning on the process. What are the pros and cons of applying for Express instead of CSQ.
Is there a thread already which covers this?
I am on a closed WP in MTL till Oct 2019.

cretien

Dec 13, 2014
Hello.
I am to apply for a CAQ to continue my studies in Quebec. I have 2 children and I will apply for an study permit for them. Do I have to apply for a CAQ for each of them separately?, or I can use my CAQ in their Study permit application?
I appreciate your help.

Regards.