+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ceromony cancelation

yubuat

Sep 7, 2023
Please be advised that your upcoming Oath Ceremony scheduled for September 11, 2023 at our Mississauga Office has been cancelled due to an administrative error.

Please do not attend your upcoming Ceremony. You will be re-schedule in due course.

Today i got this e mail, i read some people also got this mail before is there any news from their applications? Do i need to do anything?

Reactions: ishpiringkiting

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Please be advised that your upcoming Oath Ceremony scheduled for September 11, 2023 at our Mississauga Office has been cancelled due to an administrative error.

Please do not attend your upcoming Ceremony. You will be re-schedule in due course.

Today i got this e mail, i read some people also got this mail before is there any news from their applications? Do i need to do anything?
When did you apply? If that is the email, then I think you just have to wait for their email for the re-scheduling.

yubuat

Sep 7, 2023
When did you apply? If that is the email, then I think you just have to wait for their email for the re-scheduling.
I applied 5months ago... i got invitation on monday and today they cancelled i was feeling nervous if they rejected... i am just wondering is there anyone got the same e mail before and get invitation back...

milkaraul

Sep 21, 2023
I applied 5months ago... i got invitation on monday and today they cancelled i was feeling nervous if they rejected... i am just wondering is there anyone got the same e mail before and get invitation back...
Yes mine was canceled 3hrs after I received the invitation for my interview