+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial May 2020

Amoghv

Dec 19, 2019
Hey guys , new update received a message from cic that my medical has been passed. It's 16 Days now since i filled my application let's see how much more time it takes

Jan 26, 2020
what is the current scenario? many colleges and universities in canada shifted summer intake to fall because of Covid19 but i haven't received any mail from centennial regarding this and even i have booked my air ticket as well on 11 April
what should i do now? should i go with may 2020 intake or defer to September intake

malumarinhoo

Jan 28, 2020
Im also going to Centennial starting May.. Applied Feb 13 and nothing so far. Centennial also didn't say anything about postponing the semester.

Amoghv

Dec 19, 2019
Hi... Guys hope you all are healthy, I have withdrawn my admission from Centennial and waiting for Canadian High Commission to open to cancel my visa and then receive my GIC refund. Things have become worse due to Covid-19 my cousin informed me that there are no part-time jobs left restaurants are closed and students are in huge crisis if they are not financially sound. Hope you all take approachable precautions.