+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial May 2020

Sakshi4997

Dec 13, 2019
The day you gave your biometrics doesn't count countings start once ircc recieves your biometrics .regularly check your ircc page by entering your Gkey you will find a message saying ircc has recieved your biometrics and from its next day count begin.
Would you acknowledge some of my questions-
U r a direct applicant or agent sponsored
Course begins when ?
Paid full fees or 1 semester?
College accomodation or out-campus
I am applying through Education consultant so they have helped me in filling. My course begins 05th May 2020 and yes i have paid my full fees. I haven't finalized the accommodation yet but most probably i will go for college accommodation.

Amoghv

Dec 19, 2019
I am applying through Education consultant so they have helped me in filling. My course begins 05th May 2020 and yes i have paid my full fees. I haven't finalized the accommodation yet but most probably i will go for college accommodation.
Hi there ,
Thanks for ur prompt response assuming we filed our appl. Only one day back and forth may expect the decision any time in mid or Feb end.
I opt to go for off campus residence only due to economic reasons however the in campus in Centennial is a blast once you get the decision mail the college regarding ur status and fill a appl. Form online to confirm ur place at cent. Residence they fill up very quickly.
Do update any status/mail u recieve further to keep me updated too.
However ur agent is misunderstood at the advice that cic is processing appl. Of Jan because it's Jan end courses would have begun already so the only probability is they are currently accessing May Intake appl. since it's the next intake also may Intake is very limited due to less number of colleges accepting candidates in May so i think we'll recieve the decision soon.
Fingers crossed

Sakshi4997

Dec 13, 2019
Hi there ,
Thanks for ur prompt response assuming we filed our appl. Only one day back and forth may expect the decision any time in mid or Feb end.
I opt to go for off campus residence only due to economic reasons however the in campus in Centennial is a blast once you get the decision mail the college regarding ur status and fill a appl. Form online to confirm ur place at cent. Residence they fill up very quickly.
Do update any status/mail u recieve further to keep me updated too.
However ur agent is misunderstood at the advice that cic is processing appl. Of Jan because it's Jan end courses would have begun already so the only probability is they are currently accessing May Intake appl. since it's the next intake also may Intake is very limited due to less number of colleges accepting candidates in May so i think we'll recieve the decision soon.
Fingers crossed
Hi
Thanks. Sure i will share any update and you also keep sharing. I think you are mistaken some other member said about jan intake not me.

Amoghv

Dec 19, 2019
Hi
Thanks. Sure i will share any update and you also keep sharing. I think you are mistaken some other member said about jan intake not me.
Apologies. Thanks for the rectifying do not forgot to ask your Gkey(cic username) and password after ur decision with ur agent also ask them to provide all the security questions used in creating ircc/cic account u will be able to maintain ur study permit n later on all the services through this account only.
Agent will not provide if u ask them now stating the reason that the website is not user friendly which is true at some extent.

Sakshi4997

Dec 13, 2019
Apologies. Thanks for the rectifying do not forgot to ask your Gkey(cic username) and password after ur decision with ur agent also ask them to provide all the security questions used in creating ircc/cic account u will be able to maintain ur study permit n later on all the services through this account only.
Agent will not provide if u ask them now stating the reason that the website is not user friendly which is true at some extent.
Thanks for the concern. I already have all the information.

Rishabh_1

Feb 10, 2020
Hey,
I applied for may in centennial too.
Now Waiting on delivery after passport submission.
Good luck for your updates regarding the visa process.

Last edited: