+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial college

17deepgagan

Oct 7, 2019
Anyone who applied for electromechanical engineering technician automation and robotics centennial college January intake 2020 ???

17deepgagan

Oct 7, 2019
Yes I applied few weeks ago. When did you apply? Did you receive the acceptance letter?
Yes I recieved but my chest x ray showed scars therefore I was unable to proceed further and I had to deffer the intake but now my medical is cleared and I applied online on 5 October.....
when are you going to apply ???
Indian ???

Student64

Mar 30, 2018
Yes I recieved but my chest x ray showed scars therefore I was unable to proceed further and I had to deffer the intake but now my medical is cleared and I applied online on 5 October.....
when are you going to apply ???
Indian ???
I applied already and waiting for acceptance. I got an e-mail that i was waitlisted and can choose to defer. I have slim chances of making it to Jan 2020. Yes Indian.

17deepgagan

Oct 7, 2019
I applied already and waiting for acceptance. I got an e-mail that i was waitlisted and can choose to defer. I have slim chances of making it to Jan 2020. Yes Indian.
Great... in January intake there are less applications as compared to September intake... you will got acceptance letter soon...
from where you are ???
Punjab??