+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CENTENNIAL COLLEGE

jomon

Nov 24, 2016
guys, is centennial a good college?
there r lot of negative reviews about the college
and i heard that its too difficult to get part time in toronto.
what is ur opinion?

Adam_dp

Jan 22, 2017
Hi jomon! Centennial is definetely a good college, although it always depends upon the course you want to take upon.
Yes part time job are comparatively difficult but not impossible. Mostly students travel a bit away from toronto on regular basis for better part time payment!

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
jomon said:
guys, is centennial a good college?
there r lot of negative reviews about the college
and i heard that its too difficult to get part time in toronto.
what is ur opinion?
Don't believe everything you hear online, and on here. So many negative people on here, I had second thoughts too. But Centennial is not a bad college at all! It really depends on you too.
Also, NO, it is not difficult to get a part time job in Toronto! It's much more difficult to get part time jobs in rural areas.
I have been working since I got here and I only have one more semester to go before I graduate.

Reactions: Yhey

Neilp

Sep 30, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Centennial College is one of the colleges listed in the Student Partner program.

Which is fast track program for study permits.

Depends on the type of subject you are going for and what country you are applying from.

Hope this helps

Bruce007

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
scorpio1641 said:
Don't believe everything you hear online, and on here. So many negative people on here, I had second thoughts too. But Centennial is not a bad college at all! It really depends on you too.
Also, NO, it is not difficult to get a part time job in Toronto! It's much more difficult to get part time jobs in rural areas.
I have been working since I got here and I only have one more semester to go before I graduate.
Thats a real helpful comment. Thank buddy