+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

centennial college students (sep 2012)

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
Elarson said:
Hey,

I hope to be studying Strategic Management:Accounting at Cenntenial this fall, depending on my visa. I still have not heard back from the visa office and it has been a few weeks longer than the normal processing time. I am beginning to get worried. I sent the original application in April, it was then sent to Detriot 9.may and I have not heard anything since then! Fingers crossed!
Longer time is a good thing. Me and two of my friends applied together. They got there replies a week before me. Both got refused and I was the only one who got the visa. In my view it's because they are going through your file thoroughly, which is a good thing.

All the very best!!

aarbee25

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
got the visa today guys ...applied on 3 july through vfs bnglre ...am exited ..hurrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

worldmariner

Nov 26, 2011
canada
Visa Office......
DELHI
App. Filed.......
26JULY2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
27JUNE2012
VISA ISSUED...
3AUG2012
LANDED..........
28AUG2012
GREAT NEWS arrbee congrats mate.. ;)

sandeep

Elarson

Jul 3, 2012
karansach21 said:
Hey Elarson, I am also planning to go for Centennial. Can you please tell me which course has good standing there. I want to get Post graduation diploma or masters in Business (accounting, finance, business administration, strategic planning, etc.)
Please suggest me the best course with fees
Please :)

Well, IF I get my visa and am allowed to study there I will gladly give feedback for ya!

arch9b

Jun 27, 2013
Hi guys,
As all of u have mentioned to take admission in centennial one year back, please let me know the reviews of the college..

as i am taking admission in International Business course in septembr 2013

Please give me your suggestions

Thanks