08-03-2014
File Transfer...
03-07-2014
Med's Done....
10-06-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
Submitted pp with application (paper based)
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
adi9771 said:
you will find only desi students over there and its very hard for you to find part time jobs near centennial.
You persuing the same course from Centennials??
Which intake?
Is it possible to get White collar jobs after 1 year Graduate Certificate course?

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
parul154 said:
You persuing the same course from Centennials??
Which intake?
Is it possible to get White collar jobs after 1 year Graduate Certificate course?

NO i am not pursuing that course. but I came to canada for Project management which i left.
its very hard to get white collar job from one year course.

khushal004

Oct 8, 2014
Hi Guys,
I have applied for jan 2014.
Can any1 help me out with accommodation and some details regarding the course?

xaviers

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
it is off topic but i want to share some information.
job market for project managers is really great and if you check it, it is one of the highest paid occupations in developed countries. but one thing you must consider is that no one is ever gona make it right away after the degree. as a matter of fact, its basically fo those who already have experience in the field like working as a project coordinator etc. i dnt mean to discourage you but i am just telling you what i have seen.
see project manager is actually what we call a "thaikedaar"..no one has ever become a thaikedaar by studying a book (PMBok is the only book PMs study in most colleges worldwide) because it needs experience.
if you are from IT then its comparatively easy because software houses often hire PMs to supervise all the development. in construction or telecommunication, it is hard to make a place.

SAPPYVIN

Sep 22, 2016
you must have experienced the outcome of Project Management course.YOUR valuable guidance can help me.After my B.Tech.(Civil Engineering),I too am interested for Jan 17 intake.I am not clear whether ONE YEAR Graduate Certificate in Project Management will make me eligible for a PGWP.The web site CIC says that for study permit the college should be in the DLI and for PGWP, the course should be recognized one.All the courses are not recogonized to be eligible to be considered for PGWP. I would like to be sure before accepting any admission offer. I AM NOT ABLE TO ASCERTAIN THE ACCEPTABILITY OF ONE YEAR Graduate Certificate in Project Management.
If anybody can help I shall be extremely grateful.