+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial College January 2019

Nmn_durga

Jan 11, 2019
I have applied for the post graduate diploma -HRM (may intake) @centennial college in the november end 2018 .. and no updates till yet .. does anyone got the offer letters for may intake from centennial college ?
Hope to have a reply

Nmn_durga

Jan 11, 2019
I have applied in centennial college for may 2019 intake in 27th November through agent and my course is biotechnology. My profile is that I have done 12th with medical stream and my percentage is 76.my IELTS score is overall 6.5 with not less than 6 in each module.
Have applied for the HRM in business courses (PG) and got no update till yet .. please reply me when you will get offer letter .. i have also applied on 28 november .. hope to have a reply

Charn

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
I have applied for the post graduate diploma -HRM (may intake) @centennial college in the november end 2018 .. and no updates till yet .. does anyone got the offer letters for may intake from centennial college ?
Hope to have a reply
I too applied on november end for may 2019 for advanced biotechnology course but today my agent said college will issue for sept intake instead of may . What your agent saying ??

Nmn_durga

Jan 11, 2019
I too applied on november end for may 2019 for advanced biotechnology course but today my agent said college will issue for sept intake instead of may . What your agent saying ??
Nope .. they said they put students in waiting list who have applied for the PG diploma courses .. you told me almost different thing .. where are you from btw ?

Charn

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
I visited my agent today .. they told me that i will have to apply for colleges for the september intake too .. otherwise i will loose that intake too .. rab hi bachaye .. umeed kam hai centennial ki ab :(
Thats what my agent said too. But i will confirm it from my agent about centennial that they gonna give us offer or not because i have applied on same day when it started accepting applications for may i.e. on 28th nov

Hari L K

Jan 21, 2019
TN
Category........
Hi guys any one got LOA for project management may intake in centennial? And isn't it realy high time to get LOA?
My agent told to wait till Jan end. Any info guys.

bittusandhu46

Aug 5, 2019
i have applied in cenetennial collage for food science course code 3631 on 12/07/2019,,,,how much time it can take to send offer letter