+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial College January 2019

Sven11

Jul 16, 2018
centennial is not going to provide offers anymore.... me and many other people who applied for centennial in month of july all got the mail that the seats are full and you may apply for other colleges or for the next intake....
oh my! are you sure? for all programs or just a few? and how do you know that they are full because people would've received rejection letters stating that right.

Reactions: alen94

NickMingg

Sep 11, 2018
Guys I m abit curious about applying a course in centennial college?
I jus got the results of IELTS and now my agent is started doing his job
I wanna know is there any seat available for International Business Course?
i desperately wanna join Jan Intake
PLs answer my questions
Thanks in advance

Sep 16, 2018
Guys I m abit curious about applying a course in centennial college?
I jus got the results of IELTS and now my agent is started doing his job
I wanna know is there any seat available for International Business Course?
i desperately wanna join Jan Intake
PLs answer my questions
Thanks in advance
Try applying for financial planning. You will have more chance of getting an offer letter if you are applying through an agent.

achsah346

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Gyz I have a frnd who applied to centennial college today but in replacement of another candidate as the prior one was not able to pay the fees .. so how much likely he will get an offer letter

achsah346

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Gyz I have a frnd who applied to centennial college today but in replacement of another candidate as the prior one was not able to pay the fees .. so how much likely he will get an offer letter

Ravipatel36

Sep 17, 2018
I recieved this mail today afternoon -

“Greetings from Centennial College India Office.

Apologies for the late reply.

We regret to inform that most of our January 2019 intake programs are wait listed, hence we request you to apply for the next available intake”.

Tanusaini600

Sep 17, 2018
I recieved this mail today afternoon -

“Greetings from Centennial College India Office.

Apologies for the late reply.

We regret to inform that most of our January 2019 intake programs are wait listed, hence we request you to apply for the next available intake”.
When u apply buddy and for which course pg or ug

Parneet2000

Sep 17, 2018
Greetings from Centennial College India Office.

Thank you for your interest in applying to Centennial College,

Please note that we would start accepting applications for January 2019 intake after the 23rd July 2018, hence we request you to follow up after the given date.
This is their email
I have applied to centennial college for january intake on 9 july but i didnt got any response yet..pls inform me when i could get my ol?‍♀