Med's Request
Not required
Med's Done....
Not required
Passport Req..
18th Apr
VISA ISSUED...
24th Apr
I got admit for 2017-fall in centennial college.
I paid 2300$ towards confirming my admission for receiving acceptance letter.
I am in financial troubles and i guess i cannot make it to canada. If i want to cancel my admission and ask for refund will they refund me the money.
Cause there refund policy didn't state anything for options other than visa refusal or change of college.

Can anyone let me know if they would refund my deposit of 2300$CAD if i am not able to make it to Canada as i have financial problems.

Thanks

varunnarayan

Jun 15, 2015
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-0
If you haven't registered for any courses yet, They're obliged to give you back the funds

hoodavicky19

Oct 6, 2016
Hi,

Just send them a mail stating that you are financial crunch and cant make it or give them a medical reason, they will refund the amount after deducting the application fees which is around 50 CAD+ all the bank charges (conversion charges).

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
varunnarayan said:
If you haven't registered for any courses yet, They're obliged to give you back the funds
Colleges are not obliged to refund anything especially for someone changing their mind about coming to Canada. They may partial refund less an admin fee if a visa is refused or a change in college but usually nothing else. The OP might achieve some sympathy given circumstances but just depends how convincing the OP is . Is certainly not guaranteed and also likely an admin fee still will still be deducted regardless but no harm trying.

varunnarayan

Jun 15, 2015
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-0
I accept the lack of information in my statement. The above statement by "BS65" is correct. Mistake noted.

Kunbhar

Sep 7, 2017
Hi! My visa got approved on 12tg Sept and the expiry date of letter of acceptance was also 12th Sept now they refused to take me for Sept intake and said I can't defer my intake for January 18 because seats were full already. More to the point, I can take refund or defer it to Sept 18. The question is, can I get my registration fees i.e. 2300$cad back with the rest of the fees? Agents at college aren't responding and my visa agent is dumb AF. Help me out you guys.