+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial college fall intake 2016!!!

Kin021

Jun 29, 2016
Hello people!
Is there anybody who applied to centennial? Well how are you going to arrange for accommodation? Are there any girls out there looking for someone to share apartment Because I hardly know anybody in canada. How do we search for apartment? And anybody traveling from Mumbai?
Waiting for your replies...thank you.

VIKASBAGLE

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Gujarat India
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/16
centennial progress campus.. have few friends out there. They will help out. If found something related yo your requirements will let you know.

Tanimbd

May 21, 2016
HI there,
Would you please help me out to decide about Centennial college. I have been accepted for adv diploma in Business 3 yrs course September 2016 session and they asked me to pay Tuition cad 2300 before visa application. Did you pay any tuition fees yet?

Kin021

Jun 29, 2016
VIKASBAGLE said:
centennial progress campus.. have few friends out there. They will help out. If found something related yo your requirements will let you know.
Is it possible i could contact them anyhow? Since my process got delayed cuz i was issued the offer letter late. And since i have to stay in a rental apartment i need to find one asap since ill be reaching there late . :/ I'm too worried about it.
Tanimbd said:
HI there,
Would you please help me out to decide about Centennial college. I have been accepted for adv diploma in Business 3 yrs course September 2016 session and they asked me to pay Tuition cad 2300 before visa application. Did you pay any tuition fees yet?
Congrats!! I have been accepted into International Business Management course of 1 year. Yes dear, 2300 $ is the registration fees which you have to pay before the deadline mentioned in the box at the right upper side of the offer letter. Remaining tuition fees can be paid by the deadline they mentioned as "First semester fees due date" . They mentioned in my offer letter that either i can pay 2300$ first and then first sem fees again or just pay 8000$ together before the deadline in the box. So, I didnt want to make the payments twice since banks have their remittance charges which they would charge each time we transfer. I transferred an amount of 8000$. Make sure you do it way before the deadline since if they receive the payment late the course would have been full by then . It happened with me , I got registered for two year course but they received my payment late so they told me to select an alternate course and luckily i got into one year course. :) So however you wish to make your payment please do well in advance before the deadline date. :)

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kin021 said:
Hello people!
Is there anybody who applied to centennial? Well how are you going to arrange for accommodation? Are there any girls out there looking for someone to share apartment Because I hardly know anybody in canada. How do we search for apartment? And anybody traveling from Mumbai?
Hi kin
Don't worry there is lots of apartment available online on Kijiji. If you don't find anybody here just google "Kijiji Canada " and search the region close to your college and find room or apartment whatever you want . Lots of students post there if they want somebody to share their room or apartment or basement .

Good luck

Kin021

Jun 29, 2016
rajwinder111 said:
Hi kin
Don't worry there is lots of apartment available online on Kijiji. If you don't find anybody here just google "Kijiji Canada " and search the region close to your college and find room or apartment whatever you want . Lots of students post there if they want somebody to share their room or apartment or basement .

Good luck
Thanks a lot :) It was helpful :)

Kin021

Jun 29, 2016
VIKASBAGLE said:
@kin yeah . I will make it happen.
Thanks. :)
Tanimbd said:
THanks Kin for the timely response. Loved it.....
Your welcome. Just update me about your status. If you want any other help too let me know. I will try solving it. :)

Jun 27, 2016
Kin021 said:
Hello people!
yeah..kin i have applied to same clg

Pranav Patel

Mar 21, 2016
Pranav from Rajkot is here....going to centennial for sep-16.
Where to look>>
There are many different sources of information when looking for an apartment or a house to rent:

* Our Housing Classifieds
* Local community newspapers (Villager, Guardian, etc.)
* City newspapers (Toronto Sun, Vancouver Sun, Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, Montreal Gazette, etc.)
* Free rental publications available in public places such as subway and bus stations (Homes for Rent publication, etc.)
* Personal contacts (family, friends, etc.)
* Management offices of rental properties (buildings, co-operative housing, etc.)
* Government offices
* Real estate agencies (not many do rentals)

In most cases for Toronto and major Canadian cities, the closer you are to the city center, the higher the rent/mortgage will be. In Toronto, average rental prices are:

* Approximately C$850/month for a one-bedroom apartment in the city of Toronto is (between $500 and $1,200 depending on the proximity to city center and the amenities included)
* Around C$1,000 for a 2-bedroom apartment (between $900 and $1,500 depending on the proximity to city center).

There is a small supply of luxury apartments priced up to several thousand dollars a month.

Here are some typical costs for living in Canada:

* Bus Fare One Way (local) $3.00
* Utilities (one month) $20 - $30
* Phone (one month not including long distance) $20 - $40
* Cell Phone Package (one month) $40
* Cable Television (one month) $25 - $50
* Average Restaurant Meal $10.00 - $25.00 per person
* Movie $8.50 - $12.00
* Letter within Canada $0.50
* International Postage (letter) $1.45
???

nivlife90

Aug 15, 2016
Hi Kin,

I would like to connect with you via email anivsha@gmail.com

I too am from Mumbai and I will be going off to Centennial College this September.

My process was delayed as well and I am looking out for accommodation near our college.

Please feel free to connect through email or my number (9769042428).

Wish you all the best. Maybe we shall cross paths someday! Take care.

tejasfadadu

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
File Transfer...
20-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...