+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial college 2020 jan gather here and share information and updates regarding the application

Avidlearner231

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Dubai
Hi all, Ive applied for Software Engineering technology Fast track PG DIP and i got my offer letter and also finished my visa. need of contacts interested for accommodationd and sharing rooms. Pls reply or contact me on 9940039128(whatsapp)
Hey, congrats on all the approvals. My visa got refused, and idk why. Everything was strong. I am a 100% sure of it. The only thing that could have issues is with my sop. I got the offer letter for fast track advanced diploma in biotechnology.

Do you have any idea on how to rewrite sop after refusal? Thinking of reapplying as I still have 6 weeks left until semester starts. The main reason they said was that they weren't convinced I would leave Canada after completing my studies.

Bhramara

Jul 14, 2020
July 12th
10th - 100%
11th - 96%
Bsc biotechnology, biochemistry, genetics - 8.76 cgpa
Hai I'm bhramara.
I hv done MSc in biochemistry in 2010.
I don't have any work experience. After my studies I got married and moved to USA with my husband.
Now my husband is trying for Canada PR (we already had visa, but not yet moved to canada).

I wanted to study/work, once my hubby got PR.

My questions:-

What can I do with my Msc.Biochemistry degree in Canada? (Jobs related to this field)

What are the career opportunities for biochemistry biotechnology graduates/ Post Graduates in Canada (Toronto)?

Am I eligible to work as
- pharmasist in a pharmacy
- lab technician
- clinical research field
- in Food factories (QC)
- preschool teacher???

If I have to do any course there then what are those courses for above asked work fields?
Diploma/ adv Diploma???
Collage/ University?.. which one is best( certificate value and course fee)