+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
I sat for the test on Jan 5th Jan. Got L-12, R-12, W-11 and S-9.

Some of my preparation resources were -

Subscribed to these two video channels for Speaking and Writing tests.
1) CELPIP Test - This is the official channel of CELPIP. They have some very good videos on the test format and what to expect on test day. Their speaking vidoes were really good. It gave me a fair idea on what kind of topics can be expected in the speaking test.
2) Mad English TV - He has videos for the 8 individual tasks in the speaking test. He also has a couple of videos on the writing test.

Listening and Reading tests are similar to IELTS. The same strategies and training material should be sufficient. There are couple of practice tests available online. You can try test. I would however suggest you to use the IELTS material for listening and reading practice.

Reactions: nitinkn

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

1) CELPIP Test - This is the official channel of CELPIP. They have some very good videos on the test format and what to expect on test day. Their speaking vidoes were really good. It gave me a fair idea on what kind of topics can be expected in the speaking test.
2) Mad English TV - He has videos for the 8 individual tasks in the speaking test. He also has a couple of videos on the writing test.

Listening and Reading tests are similar to IELTS. The same strategies and training material should be sufficient. There are couple of practice tests available online. You can try test. I would however suggest you to use the IELTS material for listening and reading practice.
I prepared the same way for the test. CELPIP has webinar videos out in which they show you all the speaking section tasks (which may be the hardest for most people). Great job scoring that high!

jyotisc

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Montreal Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa

Hi,

We are planning to apply for a PR application from QC province. Can you please suggest CELPIP or IELTS?