+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

celpip test results

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
hi

i received email about the celpip results and online view of celpip results on apr 4. i updated the same in CIC profile on apr 4. in the test report date, I have entered it as apr 4.. I'm yet to get the hard copy results.. I received ITA during the draw on apr 5.

whether cic will treat this as misinterpretation?

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
guys.. can someone reply.. iam little worried abt it.. although, i was correct as the results were avaialble online on apr 4.. should i explain it in LOE and attach the email received on apr 4?

anyone has different views on this?

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
experts, iam planning to reject the ITA and wait for the hard copy of the results.. is this right move? please advice.

Butterball83

Aug 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
last_try said:
experts, iam planning to reject the ITA and wait for the hard copy of the results.. is this right move? please advice.
Hi, I definitely wouldn't reject your ITA over this. Your hard copy should have the date the results were available to you, so the 4th, if you really feel unsure about it mention it very briefly in the LOE but realistically there's nothing wrong that I can see (not an expert) but if your results and certificate numbers are correct there shouldn't be a problem.

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
ok..thanks.. another thing is. this is my wife's score (not primary).. even if cic rejects the score earned for this reason.. iam above the cut off of the last draw.. given this, is it safe to continue with my application?

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Butterball83 said:
Hi, I definitely wouldn't reject your ITA over this. Your hard copy should have the date the results were available to you, so the 4th, if you really feel unsure about it mention it very briefly in the LOE but realistically there's nothing wrong that I can see (not an expert) but if your results and certificate numbers are correct there shouldn't be a problem.
hard copy will not have the results available to me. It will just have the printed date.