+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP Test Result Date and Created Date

sandy51665

Dec 25, 2020
Hello,

I took my CELPIP on November 28th, and received the first result on December 2nd.
I asked for re-evaluation, and received my second results on December 10th, which I updated on my profile on the same date before the draw. Then, I received my ITA on December 23rd, and I went back to CELPIP website to download the result, which shows the "created date" and "date of signing" is on December 24th.
Will this cause any problem? Since it does not match the date (December 10th) when I updated my profile that I got my ITA.

Any comments?

RaviBhangu

Feb 22, 2021
Hello,

I took my CELPIP on November 28th, and received the first result on December 2nd.
I asked for re-evaluation, and received my second results on December 10th, which I updated on my profile on the same date before the draw. Then, I received my ITA on December 23rd, and I went back to CELPIP website to download the result, which shows the "created date" and "date of signing" is on December 24th.
Will this cause any problem? Since it does not match the date (December 10th) when I updated my profile that I got my ITA.

Any comments?
Hello, the same thing happened to me, what is your suggestion?
Please reply ASAP
Thanks

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Hello,

Any comments?
Iam in exactly same situation!
ITA received on March 18 and now the online account generates a report which has date of April 1.
Tensed if the application will be returned due to this.. The profile currently has a result date of Feb 2021 but unable to prove that now.

RaviBhangu

Feb 22, 2021
Hello there,
I had called Celpip line they told me the date of result in case of CELPIP doesn't matter. If CIC has any doubt they can directly contact CELPIP. And the date on marksheet is the date when you print/download result. You can attach Letter of explanation regarding your situation when you are uploading you score card in additional documents.
Thanks

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Hello there,
I had called Celpip line they told me the date of result in case of CELPIP doesn't matter. If CIC has any doubt they can directly contact CELPIP. And the date on marksheet is the date when you print/download result. You can attach Letter of explanation regarding your situation when you are uploading you score card in additional documents.
Thanks
thanks a lot Ravi.
So I should not change the result date in my profile and let it be as it is?

RaviBhangu

Feb 22, 2021
I dont think so. Best thing is to contact CIC/CELPIP. I think amending a date is not a good idea. And once you upload the letter of explanation along with celpip score card in the additional document. You should be good to go.
Contact CIC, with this new policy hype CELPIP won't repond back soon.

Reactions: gta88