+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP Technical Issues Complain

Amadida

Jul 11, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I had my CELPIP exam like a week ago and during my exam I had quiet a few technical issues with a computer and even my keyboard wasn't working properly so CELPIP staff was trying to fix it while my writing task 1 time was running out.

I obviously emailed them with a complain within 48 hours and it took them a whole week to reply to me. They basically apologized and admitted that there were in fact some problems with my computer and etc. They told me that all my tasks were completed and submitted with valid responses and that their rating staff determined scores based on the responses provided; and just told me that if i don't reply to this email within 48 hours , they will close this case and give me my results.

Has anyone ever had similar experience with CELPIP? Do they ever offer any compensation or an option to re-take the test ?

I get their point that I submitted everything but for $300+ I will obviously try to submit all of my responses no matter what. But it just seems so unfair since I didn't have the same conditions as other test takers did.