+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP Speaking topics

tom_brave

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I have registered for celpip-g for feb 1st week. I have browsed through some of the sites and forums to see celpip related details.
Hv seen in this forum, some folks posted their exam experience.

I was looking for some details about speaking section (read 16 qns) what types of questions appears in the exam.

In celpiptest.ca site i could see 5 sample questions, are those same type of questions appear in real exam? If you guys who already had test post your experience that would be really helpful.

I thought worthwhile to post in this forum, Appreciate your help!.

Priority

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
05-11-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
2-Apr-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Apr-2014
tom_brave said:
Hello, I have registered for celpip-g for feb 1st week. I have browsed through some of the sites and forums to see celpip related details.
Hv seen in this forum, some folks posted their exam experience.

I was looking for some details about speaking section (read 16 qns) what types of questions appears in the exam.

In celpiptest.ca site i could see 5 sample questions, are those same type of questions appear in real exam? If you guys who already had test post your experience that would be really helpful.

I thought worthwhile to post in this forum, Appreciate your help!.
As per your post, your writing is excellent. You don't have nothing to worry about the speaking. You have 30min to complete 16 questions. Take your time and think about your answer before speaking. But not to much though.
As per myself, I sat the test twice. The first I scored 3H on speaking. I was answering directly without even taking time to think. The second time I scored 5L. I took too much time to answer the 15th first questions. And at the end, for question 16, I had 1:30 min left to prepare and answer the question. I basically developed only one idea and repeated myself to be able to speak at least for one minute.
Hope this helps.