+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
Hi Guys, I am a new member to the group. I have gone through the conversations here. I think this is a potential group to discuss and share materials. I registered for CELPIP (G) on 22 January 2022. Now, I need your help on CELPIP study materials and Past CELPIP Test Questions Papers (if you lay your hands on any). I wanna get rid of conventional IELTS exams.
I would appreciate any help in sending the materials to my e-mail: momin.sarker@gmail.com

Thanks guys in advance for your cooperation.
 
Hi Guys, I am a new member to the group. I have gone through the conversations here. I think this is a potential group to discuss and share materials. I registered for CELPIP (G) on 22 January 2022. Now, I need your help on CELPIP study materials and Past CELPIP Test Questions Papers (if you lay your hands on any). I wanna get rid of conventional IELTS exams.
I would appreciate any help in sending the materials to my e-mail: momin.sarker@gmail.com

Thanks guys in advance for your cooperation.

Hi Momicngc!
How was your experience with test?
I hope you did great!
my test will be in 3 weeks
i am worried a little lot

I wonder what the topics was in SPEAKING part
 
If you're booking for mid-November, start with the free official material: celpip.ca has a free practice test, and their YouTube channel has free webinars on each section. Doing that first shows you which skill needs the most work.

After that, timed practice makes the biggest difference. Reading parts each have their own timer, and in Speaking you get a minute or less to prepare, so practise both against the clock. Record yourself on the Speaking tasks and listen back. It's uncomfortable, but you'll hear the pauses and filler words straight away.

For Writing, do both tasks to time: 27 minutes for the email and 26 for the survey, 150 to 200 words each.

If you want extra material, the site I run has a free 7-minute diagnostic and a free first practice test in each skill: https://targetclb.com/diagnostic?ut...n=launch-2026-10&utm_content=self-study-group

(Disclosure: I run TargetCLB, a CELPIP practice site.)